Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald:
Sceptile
Blaziken
Milotic
Metagross
Aggron
Salamence
FireRed, LeafGreen
Venusaur
Charizard
Blastoise
Dragonite
Heracross
Tyranitar
I dont like using legendaries, for me it makes the game cheap.
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
-
Battousai The Manslayer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4180
- Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
- Gender: Male
Re: re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
Nice Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald team ya got there.Kriya wrote:Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald:
Sceptile
Blaziken
Milotic
Metagross
Aggron
Salamence
FireRed, LeafGreen
Venusaur
Charizard
Blastoise
Dragonite
Heracross
Tyranitar
I dont like using legendaries, for me it makes the game cheap.
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
Re: re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
true,but its fun to catch and battle with the strongest of them all."cheap" isn't really the word though...Kriya wrote:I dont like using legendaries, for me it makes the game cheap.
"ooh,memories!"
-
Kriya
- Visitor
Re: re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
you bet. an earthquake from a lvl 100 salamence or a meteormash from lvl 100 metagross can knock anything out if not, leaving it with a few HPSSJ_Gogeta wrote:Nice Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald team ya got there.Kriya wrote:Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald:
Sceptile
Blaziken
Milotic
Metagross
Aggron
Salamence
FireRed, LeafGreen
Venusaur
Charizard
Blastoise
Dragonite
Heracross
Tyranitar
I dont like using legendaries, for me it makes the game cheap.Metagross and Salamence kick @$$.
yeah i know, but i like battling my team against my combined RSE/LGFR legendary team to test see what my team can really do.the namek wrote:true,but its fun to catch and battle with the strongest of them all."cheap" isn't really the word though...Kriya wrote:I dont like using legendaries, for me it makes the game cheap.
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
FireRed
Charmander
Caterpie
Pidgy
Ratata
I know it's not much of a team. I only bought it this afternoon.
Charmander
Caterpie
Pidgy
Ratata
I know it's not much of a team. I only bought it this afternoon.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
Re: re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
nice.use those last 2 spots on your team wisely.Symos wrote:FireRed
Charmander
Caterpie
Pidgy
Ratata
I know it's not much of a team. I only bought it this afternoon.
"ooh,memories!"
re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
My roster as it stands:
Pideot
Charizard
Gyarados
Dugtrio
Beedrill
Butterfree
Pideot
Charizard
Gyarados
Dugtrio
Beedrill
Butterfree
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
-
AnotherFan
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1155
- Joined: Oct 13, 2004 1:40pm
- Gender: Female
re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
Since I can only find Emerald -
Mightyena
Absol
Houndoom
Wailord
Sceptile
Flygon.
(I mighta' spelled some wrong, but. There you go.)
Mightyena
Absol
Houndoom
Wailord
Sceptile
Flygon.
(I mighta' spelled some wrong, but. There you go.)
If we live our life in fear, I'll wait a thousand years just to see you smile again.
-
PokemonFan85646
- Visitor
Re: what are YOUR Pokemon teams in your games?
I have 2 teams but I can't remember my silver team that well. Heres a rundown:
Silver (what I remember):
Houndoom ("Hunter")
Ampharos ("Amy")
And yup, that's all i remember!
LeafGreen:
Charizard ("Angela")
Dewgong ("Sam")
Victrebell ("Bella")
Hypno ("Harriet")
Primape ("Prudence")
Jolteon ("Jackson")
Do not ask about the names.
Silver (what I remember):
Houndoom ("Hunter")
Ampharos ("Amy")
And yup, that's all i remember!
LeafGreen:
Charizard ("Angela")
Dewgong ("Sam")
Victrebell ("Bella")
Hypno ("Harriet")
Primape ("Prudence")
Jolteon ("Jackson")
Do not ask about the names.
