Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Naruto rpg!
Re: Naruto rpg!
*attacks itachi but gets thrown away*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
-
I am her Koi
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Mar 26, 2006 8:42pm
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
*sai moans in pain*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
-
SexiKakashi
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 444
- Joined: Dec 14, 2005 8:16pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
Hmm, appears, sorry Im late, but a black cat passed my way, are you ok? ^^ Treats Saisakura the dragon demon wrote:*sai moans in pain*
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
Re: Naruto rpg!
*chibi glare* How can you be so cheerful at a time like this?
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
-
SexiKakashi
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 444
- Joined: Dec 14, 2005 8:16pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
Keeps bandages Sai, who me?Twilight_Demon wrote:*chibi glare* How can you be so cheerful at a time like this?
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
Re: Naruto rpg!
yes you!
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
-
SexiKakashi
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 444
- Joined: Dec 14, 2005 8:16pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
Hmm, I was running late. Now get to the point what is going on here!?
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
Re: Naruto rpg!
We're being attacked by itachi and zabuza
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
-
SexiKakashi
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 444
- Joined: Dec 14, 2005 8:16pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
Hmm, lets go, where are they? I will handle this.
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
Re: Naruto rpg!
*points* They went that way
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
-
SexiKakashi
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 444
- Joined: Dec 14, 2005 8:16pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
Lets go! (btw what character are you playing, or is it your own character if so let me know how he or she works.) (So I can make the Teamwork RP better ) thasnx^^Twilight_Demon wrote:*points* They went that way
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
sai:n-no!itachi is mine kakashi!*weakly tries to sit up but fails miserably and flops aon her back stuning her self*That uchiha is mi9hne to deal with! just go for zabuza kakashi...
ooc:ok......you probably don't know uchiha_kakashi but kakashi and sai are cousins due to a mmarige between relatives k.....u must not have read the begining of this....
ic:*stares long and hard at kakashi*
ooc:ok......you probably don't know uchiha_kakashi but kakashi and sai are cousins due to a mmarige between relatives k.....u must not have read the begining of this....
ic:*stares long and hard at kakashi*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
-
SexiKakashi
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 444
- Joined: Dec 14, 2005 8:16pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
((yeah I didnt read it I should catch up, Let me know the information thru a pm, or email, aim, ec. So I can figure the way this RP is going ^^)) THanx!sakura the dragon demon wrote:sai:n-no!itachi is mine kakashi!*weakly tries to sit up but fails miserably and flops aon her back stuning her self*That uchiha is mi9hne to deal with! just go for zabuza kakashi...
ooc:ok......you probably don't know uchiha_kakashi but kakashi and sai are cousins due to a mmarige between relatives k.....u must not have read the begining of this....
ic:*stares long and hard at kakashi*
Ok, Sai, but wait here until I return then I we will get Itachi together. I dont want to lose you! ^^ *runs*
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
Re: Naruto rpg!
Naruto: -Steps in front of Itachi,ahead of all the others.- Where do you think you're going!? We have a fight to finish.
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
-
Uchiha_Inc.
- Visitor
Re: Naruto rpg!
*Itachi gives Naruto a stare* "Don't toy with me.If you want to fight I suggest you avoid eye contact with me,idiot." *Itachi runs for Naruto and uses his Sharingan eye as a weapon* "Be careful,dont want to hurt that Kyubi inside of you"

