Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
My Moderator Application: Slash
Re: My Moderator Application: Slash
So many people love you!...Metaphoricly...of course...*cough cough*
Kiss The Future!
Re: My Moderator Application: Slash
Heh, I think they just read my first post and go from there. Otherwise the process might be a little misleading if people only voted on one (just the application)or the other (just my Personality). Just trying to get at much feedback as I can.
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
Re: My Moderator Application: Slash
Well you did get alot of votes...And most of themare yeah so you have a good chanse of becoming a mod...Lets just hope webmaster likes you as much as we do! 
Kiss The Future!
-
Captain Corkscrew
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am
Re: My Moderator Application: Slash
Slash hun (can I call yah hun?), I think you would make a stupendous Mod. You seem like a very well rounded person. From reading your application, you seem like you know what the job entitles rather well. I know that your application was like, ten times better then mine.
Your newness might shine others away, but I can't see it being as bad. To me, you seem like the person that actually does cruse around, poke your head in here and there. I know what you mean by the post count, but I do agree that something like that should never matter no matter where you are. Most times it screams out us saying, "I'm a spammer! I'm a spammer!". Really though you should allow yourself to get more well known with the forum. Well, not so much with the forum, but with it's inhabitants. Some of these people are rather tricky lil'buggers. You need to learn the lil'quirks that everyone has.
I still think that you would make an awesome mod and seem very knowledgeable. I know I'm repeating myself, but anyways who cares right? I actually would have never even given this application two seconds of my attention span if I had not read some of the posts that you have made around here. I rather like your style hun, it shows that you are a very wise person. Your introduction post to your application was not as boring as you seem to think it was. In all honesty I actually enjoyed reading it. It showed me that you had put a lot of thought and effort into it. That's good, means you will actually work. I might be a mod, but I seriously do not do as much work around here as I should. To me, I think that you would be a great asset to the moderator team. I await the day when you become a mod. I can see it may come sooner then you think.
Wow... that was a lot of typing for me... and I just made all that semi-smartness dissaperate right with this lil'ditty here. Oh well... meh... good luck hun^^
Your newness might shine others away, but I can't see it being as bad. To me, you seem like the person that actually does cruse around, poke your head in here and there. I know what you mean by the post count, but I do agree that something like that should never matter no matter where you are. Most times it screams out us saying, "I'm a spammer! I'm a spammer!". Really though you should allow yourself to get more well known with the forum. Well, not so much with the forum, but with it's inhabitants. Some of these people are rather tricky lil'buggers. You need to learn the lil'quirks that everyone has.
I still think that you would make an awesome mod and seem very knowledgeable. I know I'm repeating myself, but anyways who cares right? I actually would have never even given this application two seconds of my attention span if I had not read some of the posts that you have made around here. I rather like your style hun, it shows that you are a very wise person. Your introduction post to your application was not as boring as you seem to think it was. In all honesty I actually enjoyed reading it. It showed me that you had put a lot of thought and effort into it. That's good, means you will actually work. I might be a mod, but I seriously do not do as much work around here as I should. To me, I think that you would be a great asset to the moderator team. I await the day when you become a mod. I can see it may come sooner then you think.
Wow... that was a lot of typing for me... and I just made all that semi-smartness dissaperate right with this lil'ditty here. Oh well... meh... good luck hun^^
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
-
Lieutenant Walker
- Visitor
Re: My Moderator Application: Slash
As for this application,it has the potential to make you a moderator,Slash. Let me know if you can ACT as that application says. The reason moderators are chosen is responsibility and activation. If you can take those things into being a moderator,it's definitely a good vote from me.
A nice little "Yes" from me. Good luck to you! *salutes*
A nice little "Yes" from me. Good luck to you! *salutes*
Last edited by Lieutenant Walker on Jun 21, 2006 10:24am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Pyro Psycho
- Moderator

- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
- Gender: Female
Re: My Moderator Application: Slash
Well Slash that's a yes from me, I've had my eye on ya some and I like what I see, kind respectful, knowledgeable on some areas. Really just remeber what Cap'n Mizchif told you cause that pretty much sums it up. Hope to see you in the future. Peace out 
Now is the time to choose, die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! - Auron
Re: My Moderator Application: Slash
Wow. That's the only word appropriate for the occassion. I go to work and come back to see all these great comments. You guys will have to learn not to do that, as my ego may get a little bigger than most would want ^_~
Cap'n Mizchif, I have to say that was stunning. For that, I most certainly give you the privilege of calling me hun (privilege, yeah right. I'm privileged to have had you comment so nicely!) I did put a lot of work and effort into it to show that it does mean something to me and it's not just an added bonus to being in such great company. I can't thank you enough for putting all your time and effort into the post. It really means a lot to me. It would be an honor of mine to serve beside you (Wow, that sounds corny, but I can't help it ^_^)
Lieutenant Walker, I understand that saying one thing and doing another is always a threat. I will always try to do everything that I said I could accomplish, and will try my hardest to make this a beneficial place that everyone can learn and socialize in. I thank you for your comments *Salutes*
Crazy Diamond, thanks for your vote. It's always great to have people who've been here a while give me support, as it shows that even newbies like myself can have a place somewhere.
Musashi, thank you for your input (It's not the same seeing you without your Mononoke aviie!), having mods compliment me is always the biggest honor, as they know what it's like out on the field and understand what it takes. Thank you.
Cap'n Mizchif, I have to say that was stunning. For that, I most certainly give you the privilege of calling me hun (privilege, yeah right. I'm privileged to have had you comment so nicely!) I did put a lot of work and effort into it to show that it does mean something to me and it's not just an added bonus to being in such great company. I can't thank you enough for putting all your time and effort into the post. It really means a lot to me. It would be an honor of mine to serve beside you (Wow, that sounds corny, but I can't help it ^_^)
Lieutenant Walker, I understand that saying one thing and doing another is always a threat. I will always try to do everything that I said I could accomplish, and will try my hardest to make this a beneficial place that everyone can learn and socialize in. I thank you for your comments *Salutes*
Crazy Diamond, thanks for your vote. It's always great to have people who've been here a while give me support, as it shows that even newbies like myself can have a place somewhere.
Musashi, thank you for your input (It's not the same seeing you without your Mononoke aviie!), having mods compliment me is always the biggest honor, as they know what it's like out on the field and understand what it takes. Thank you.
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
-
Captain Corkscrew
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am
Re: My Moderator Application: Slash
Awww... why thank yah hun^^ That's very nice of you to say^^ I do look forward to you bein' a mod someday^^ I say your a shoe in for it^^ Squee^^ Thanks... you made my head swell yah li'bugger... anyways... good luck man^^
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
Re: My Moderator Application: Slash
You're very welcome my friend, I consider it an honor to count you among my friends cvaues you seem like a swell guy. I know the Mononoke avvi iss gone, but it may make a return someday, never know with me, anyways keep your head up, keep doin what ya do and be nice, you're mod material man. Peace out 
Now is the time to choose, die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! - Auron
-
KillaNaruto
- Visitor
Re: My Moderator Application: Slash
Thats a yes from me, and keep up the good work, and ive seen you around the forums a bit and i love your posts (and if my atrotious grammer offends anyone, im sorry im bad at spelling and grammer and i realise there is a spell checker, but i dont like em ok?
)
Keep up the good work!
Keep up the good work!
Re: My Moderator Application: Slash
Thanks a bunch KillaNaruto. I try to pop my head in here and there, and try to make decent conversation. I really appreciate the link in your sig, I owe you one!
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
-
Lucia Skyfire
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 1677
- Joined: Mar 04, 2005 5:23am
- Gender: Male
Re: My Moderator Application: Slash
I believe that the guy originally asked for some "Constructive Criticism".
Well, in your first post, you spelt "Plague" wrong.
Thats all I've got.
Good man!
Well, in your first post, you spelt "Plague" wrong.
Thats all I've got.
Good man!
I need to watch things die, from a distance.
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies.
You all need it too, don't lie.
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies.
You all need it too, don't lie.
-
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
- Visitor
Re: My Moderator Application: Slash
That was totally pointless to post.Hobo_13 wrote:Haha.
I still stand by my answer but I just wanted to congratulate you for getting so many people on your side (Now I dont know if they just vote yes because you are their friend or if they actually think you would be a good mod). But keep the good work up, i'll be voting a yes for you in some months, lol.
