Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

A-Z Band Name Game!

Discussions about anything music-related.
*MyStars*
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 133
Joined: May 21, 2006 8:23pm

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by *MyStars* »

Yuko Ichihara wrote:Rufus Wainwright
?! His father writes some of the BEST music I have EVER heard O.O

Eden's Crush
Sailor Venus
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2247
Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Sailor Venus »

Heart
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5600
Joined: Jun 29, 2005 3:39pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by La Tua Cantante »

Three Days Grace
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
maven
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 193
Joined: Jul 03, 2006 12:02am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by maven »

Eagles
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5600
Joined: Jun 29, 2005 3:39pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by La Tua Cantante »

Saliva
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
maven
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 193
Joined: Jul 03, 2006 12:02am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by maven »

America
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5600
Joined: Jun 29, 2005 3:39pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by La Tua Cantante »

Alien Ant Farm
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
Tpod
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2181
Joined: May 30, 2005 10:28pm
Gender: Male

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Tpod »

Metallica \:D/
Cherry Darling is my Rock and Roll partner 8)
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5600
Joined: Jun 29, 2005 3:39pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by La Tua Cantante »

A Perfect Circle
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
Tpod
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2181
Joined: May 30, 2005 10:28pm
Gender: Male

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Tpod »

Evanescence
Cherry Darling is my Rock and Roll partner 8)
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Cherry Darling »

Everclear
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5600
Joined: Jun 29, 2005 3:39pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by La Tua Cantante »

Tpod wrote:Evanescence
*huggle twirl* LIKE ZOMG THANK YOU I LOVE YOU! :mrgreen: :color:

Rise Against
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
Tpod
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2181
Joined: May 30, 2005 10:28pm
Gender: Male

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Tpod »

Taking back sunday
Cherry Darling is my Rock and Roll partner 8)
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Cherry Darling »

Youngstown
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Tpod
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2181
Joined: May 30, 2005 10:28pm
Gender: Male

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Tpod »

napalm death
Cherry Darling is my Rock and Roll partner 8)
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Cherry Darling »

Hoobastank
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Locked