Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

A-Z Band Name Game!

Discussions about anything music-related.
Tpod
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2181
Joined: May 30, 2005 10:28pm
Gender: Male

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Tpod »

simple plan
Cherry Darling is my Rock and Roll partner 8)
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
Masaka Khali
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 250
Joined: Jul 15, 2006 12:38am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Masaka Khali »

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
Please, don't wake me. No, don't shake me.
Leave me where I am - I'm only sleeping
Please, don't spoil my day, I'm miles away
And after all I'm only sleeping...
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Cherry Darling »

Silverchair
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Sushigirl
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1417
Joined: Feb 12, 2006 8:53pm
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Sushigirl »

R.E.M
*~she tied you to a kitchen chair, she broke your throne, she cut your hair, and from your lips she drew the hallelujah~*
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Cherry Darling »

Malice In Wonderland
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
maven
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 193
Joined: Jul 03, 2006 12:02am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by maven »

Default
MoonlightRose Kurama
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2221
Joined: Jan 08, 2005 12:32pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by MoonlightRose Kurama »

The Backstreet Boys
I'm with Dark V!
Things Not To Do At Hogwarts:

Crashing a Ford Anglia into the Whomping willow is not the best entrance to make. Crashing it into Snape's office is.
Masaka Khali
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 250
Joined: Jul 15, 2006 12:38am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Masaka Khali »

Strokes
Please, don't wake me. No, don't shake me.
Leave me where I am - I'm only sleeping
Please, don't spoil my day, I'm miles away
And after all I'm only sleeping...
MoonlightRose Kurama
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2221
Joined: Jan 08, 2005 12:32pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by MoonlightRose Kurama »

Simon & Garfunkel
I'm with Dark V!
Things Not To Do At Hogwarts:

Crashing a Ford Anglia into the Whomping willow is not the best entrance to make. Crashing it into Snape's office is.
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Cherry Darling »

LL Cool J
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
MoonlightRose Kurama
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2221
Joined: Jan 08, 2005 12:32pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by MoonlightRose Kurama »

Jesse McCartney
I'm with Dark V!
Things Not To Do At Hogwarts:

Crashing a Ford Anglia into the Whomping willow is not the best entrance to make. Crashing it into Snape's office is.
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Cherry Darling »

Yes
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
MoonlightRose Kurama
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2221
Joined: Jan 08, 2005 12:32pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by MoonlightRose Kurama »

Shina Twain
I'm with Dark V!
Things Not To Do At Hogwarts:

Crashing a Ford Anglia into the Whomping willow is not the best entrance to make. Crashing it into Snape's office is.
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Cherry Darling »

New Kids on The Block
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Tpod
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2181
Joined: May 30, 2005 10:28pm
Gender: Male

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Tpod »

Kiss
Cherry Darling is my Rock and Roll partner 8)
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Cherry Darling »

Spin Doctors
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Locked