Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active
Discord community.
Discussions about anything music-related.
-
Coin~operated Boy<3
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: Mar 15, 2006 3:46pm
- Gender: Male
Post
by Coin~operated Boy<3 »
Less Than Rikoku wrote:Seatbelts, The
omg i love the seatbelts! XD!
Elton john
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
-
Masaka Khali
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Jul 15, 2006 12:38am
Post
by Masaka Khali »
Nada Surf
Please, don't wake me. No, don't shake me.
Leave me where I am - I'm only sleeping
Please, don't spoil my day, I'm miles away
And after all I'm only sleeping...
-
Miss Wonderland
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 679
- Joined: Aug 03, 2005 6:22pm
-
Contact:
Post
by Miss Wonderland »
Five for Fighting
<b>AA sibs: Cloud Leonhart & Gaming Goddess</b>
<b>Moon Bunnies <3</b>
-
Masaka Khali
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Jul 15, 2006 12:38am
Post
by Masaka Khali »
Garbage
Please, don't wake me. No, don't shake me.
Leave me where I am - I'm only sleeping
Please, don't spoil my day, I'm miles away
And after all I'm only sleeping...
-
Miss Wonderland
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 679
- Joined: Aug 03, 2005 6:22pm
-
Contact:
Post
by Miss Wonderland »
(the)Exies
<b>AA sibs: Cloud Leonhart & Gaming Goddess</b>
<b>Moon Bunnies <3</b>
-
Masaka Khali
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Jul 15, 2006 12:38am
Post
by Masaka Khali »
Super Furry Animals
Please, don't wake me. No, don't shake me.
Leave me where I am - I'm only sleeping
Please, don't spoil my day, I'm miles away
And after all I'm only sleeping...
-
Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Post
by Gaming Goddess »
Slayer
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?

Part of the
Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
-
Masaka Khali
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Jul 15, 2006 12:38am
Post
by Masaka Khali »
Radiohead
Please, don't wake me. No, don't shake me.
Leave me where I am - I'm only sleeping
Please, don't spoil my day, I'm miles away
And after all I'm only sleeping...
-
Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
-
Contact:
Post
by Lestat69_99 »
Danzig
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
-
Ethereal Blaze
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4510
- Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
- Gender: Male
Post
by Ethereal Blaze »
Goldfinger
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
-
Sushigirl
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1417
- Joined: Feb 12, 2006 8:53pm
- Gender: Female
Post
by Sushigirl »
R.E.M
*~she tied you to a kitchen chair, she broke your throne, she cut your hair, and from your lips she drew the hallelujah~*
-
La Tua Cantante
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5600
- Joined: Jun 29, 2005 3:39pm
- Gender: Female
-
Contact:
Post
by La Tua Cantante »
Evanescence.
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
-
*MyStars*
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 133
- Joined: May 21, 2006 8:23pm
Post
by *MyStars* »
ELO ((the Electric Light Orchestra))
-
Masaka Khali
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Jul 15, 2006 12:38am
Post
by Masaka Khali »
Outkast
Please, don't wake me. No, don't shake me.
Leave me where I am - I'm only sleeping
Please, don't spoil my day, I'm miles away
And after all I'm only sleeping...
-
Sushigirl
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1417
- Joined: Feb 12, 2006 8:53pm
- Gender: Female
Post
by Sushigirl »
Trapt
*~she tied you to a kitchen chair, she broke your throne, she cut your hair, and from your lips she drew the hallelujah~*