Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

A-Z Band Name Game!

Discussions about anything music-related.
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Tesla
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

Alkaline Trio
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Dr.Ni Jianyi
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 355
Joined: Jan 04, 2005 5:53pm
Gender: Male

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Dr.Ni Jianyi »

One Step Beyond
CRISis
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 309
Joined: Dec 13, 2005 10:53am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by CRISis »

Dope Stars Inc.
In music and dance, I express myself as a member of a higher community. I have forgotten how to walk, and speak, and my soul hovers into the rave.
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Chevelle
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Dr.Ni Jianyi
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 355
Joined: Jan 04, 2005 5:53pm
Gender: Male

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Dr.Ni Jianyi »

Everydody's fool
CRISis
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 309
Joined: Dec 13, 2005 10:53am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by CRISis »

Lacuna Coil
In music and dance, I express myself as a member of a higher community. I have forgotten how to walk, and speak, and my soul hovers into the rave.
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Lords of Acid
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
CRISis
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 309
Joined: Dec 13, 2005 10:53am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by CRISis »

Depeche Mode
In music and dance, I express myself as a member of a higher community. I have forgotten how to walk, and speak, and my soul hovers into the rave.
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 5606
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

Evanescence
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Enya
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Captain Corkscrew
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1063
Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Captain Corkscrew »

Alexisonfire
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Eyes of Shiva
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
CRISis
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 309
Joined: Dec 13, 2005 10:53am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by CRISis »

AC/DC
In music and dance, I express myself as a member of a higher community. I have forgotten how to walk, and speak, and my soul hovers into the rave.
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Credence Clearwater Revival
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Linkin Park
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Locked