Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

A-Z Band Name Game!

Discussions about anything music-related.
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Cherry Darling »

Hurt
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Dr.Ni Jianyi
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 355
Joined: Jan 04, 2005 5:53pm
Gender: Male

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Dr.Ni Jianyi »

it
Panda*
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 2583
Joined: Mar 18, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Panda* »

The Calling
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
Dr.Ni Jianyi
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 355
Joined: Jan 04, 2005 5:53pm
Gender: Male

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Dr.Ni Jianyi »

Gosmack
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 5606
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

KoRn
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
CRISis
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 309
Joined: Dec 13, 2005 10:53am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by CRISis »

Nine Inch Nails
In music and dance, I express myself as a member of a higher community. I have forgotten how to walk, and speak, and my soul hovers into the rave.
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 5606
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

SEETHER
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
CRISis
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 309
Joined: Dec 13, 2005 10:53am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by CRISis »

Retrosc, The
In music and dance, I express myself as a member of a higher community. I have forgotten how to walk, and speak, and my soul hovers into the rave.
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 5606
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

<3 Evanescence
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
CRISis
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 309
Joined: Dec 13, 2005 10:53am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by CRISis »

El Tri
In music and dance, I express myself as a member of a higher community. I have forgotten how to walk, and speak, and my soul hovers into the rave.
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 5606
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

(are they from mexico?)

In-Grid
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
CRISis
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 309
Joined: Dec 13, 2005 10:53am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by CRISis »

(Yes, yes they are)

Drowning Pool
In music and dance, I express myself as a member of a higher community. I have forgotten how to walk, and speak, and my soul hovers into the rave.
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 5606
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

(awesome then :o 8) they are cool)

Lasgo
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
CRISis
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 309
Joined: Dec 13, 2005 10:53am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by CRISis »

(They are good. A bit on the heavy side, but good)

Orgy
In music and dance, I express myself as a member of a higher community. I have forgotten how to walk, and speak, and my soul hovers into the rave.
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 5606
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

(yeah :])

Yellowcard
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
*MyStars*
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 133
Joined: May 21, 2006 8:23pm

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by *MyStars* »

DIZeLAN
Locked