Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
A-Z Band Name Game!
-
La Tua Cantante
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5600
- Joined: Jun 29, 2005 3:39pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A-Z Band Name Game!
o.O WTF.
Saliva
Saliva
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
<3Love has no limits
Re: A-Z Band Name Game!
what?
Avenged Sevenfold >.<
Avenged Sevenfold >.<
Cherry Darling is my Rock and Roll partner 
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
-
La Tua Cantante
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5600
- Joined: Jun 29, 2005 3:39pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A-Z Band Name Game!
Deftones. (god I love them.)
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
<3Love has no limits
Re: A-Z Band Name Game!
Simple Plan...
(Saturday Night Wrist is a great cd ^^)
(Saturday Night Wrist is a great cd ^^)
Cherry Darling is my Rock and Roll partner 
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
-
Cherry Darling
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 4179
- Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
- Gender: Female
Re: A-Z Band Name Game!
Naked Lunch
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Re: A-Z Band Name Game!
Hinder
Cherry Darling is my Rock and Roll partner 
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
Re: A-Z Band Name Game!
Rolling Stones
In music and dance, I express myself as a member of a higher community. I have forgotten how to walk, and speak, and my soul hovers into the rave.
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: A-Z Band Name Game!
Sir mix alot
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Re: A-Z Band Name Game!
The Offspring
^-^
^-^
Cherry Darling is my Rock and Roll partner 
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
-
Dr.Ni Jianyi
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 355
- Joined: Jan 04, 2005 5:53pm
- Gender: Male
Re: A-Z Band Name Game!
KoRn
Cherry Darling is my Rock and Roll partner 
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
-
Dr.Ni Jianyi
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 355
- Joined: Jan 04, 2005 5:53pm
- Gender: Male
Re: A-Z Band Name Game!
Kiss
Cherry Darling is my Rock and Roll partner 
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
-
Dr.Ni Jianyi
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 355
- Joined: Jan 04, 2005 5:53pm
- Gender: Male
Re: A-Z Band Name Game!
Racontuers
Cherry Darling is my Rock and Roll partner 
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
-
Cherry Darling
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 4179
- Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
- Gender: Female
Re: A-Z Band Name Game!
SR-71
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
