Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
A-Z Band Name Game!
Re: A-Z Band Name Game!
Yellowcard
Cherry Darling is my Rock and Roll partner 
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
-
Cherry Darling
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 4179
- Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
- Gender: Female
Re: A-Z Band Name Game!
Default
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Re: A-Z Band Name Game!
Teddybears
Cherry Darling is my Rock and Roll partner 
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
-
Cherry Darling
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 4179
- Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
- Gender: Female
Re: A-Z Band Name Game!
Sepultura
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
-
Dr.Ni Jianyi
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 355
- Joined: Jan 04, 2005 5:53pm
- Gender: Male
Re: A-Z Band Name Game!
Slipknot
In music and dance, I express myself as a member of a higher community. I have forgotten how to walk, and speak, and my soul hovers into the rave.
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: A-Z Band Name Game!
Tarot (Marco's band)
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
Re: A-Z Band Name Game!
Taking Back Sunday
Cherry Darling is my Rock and Roll partner 
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
-
Cherry Darling
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 4179
- Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
- Gender: Female
Re: A-Z Band Name Game!
Yo La Tengo
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Re: A-Z Band Name Game!
Ok Go
Cherry Darling is my Rock and Roll partner 
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
-
Cherry Darling
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 4179
- Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
- Gender: Female
Re: A-Z Band Name Game!
The Offspring
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: A-Z Band Name Game!
Godsmack
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
Re: A-Z Band Name Game!
Korn
*~she tied you to a kitchen chair, she broke your throne, she cut your hair, and from your lips she drew the hallelujah~*
Re: A-Z Band Name Game!
Nightwish
In music and dance, I express myself as a member of a higher community. I have forgotten how to walk, and speak, and my soul hovers into the rave.
-
La Tua Cantante
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5600
- Joined: Jun 29, 2005 3:39pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A-Z Band Name Game!
Ughhh they suck.
HIM (sorry, had to say it, Ville Valo is like, a god. <3)
HIM (sorry, had to say it, Ville Valo is like, a god. <3)
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
<3Love has no limits
Re: A-Z Band Name Game!
Mana
In music and dance, I express myself as a member of a higher community. I have forgotten how to walk, and speak, and my soul hovers into the rave.
