Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

A-Z Band Name Game!

Discussions about anything music-related.
Tpod
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2181
Joined: May 30, 2005 10:28pm
Gender: Male

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Tpod »

Yellowcard
Cherry Darling is my Rock and Roll partner 8)
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Cherry Darling »

Default
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Tpod
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2181
Joined: May 30, 2005 10:28pm
Gender: Male

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Tpod »

Teddybears
Cherry Darling is my Rock and Roll partner 8)
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Cherry Darling »

Sepultura
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Dr.Ni Jianyi
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 355
Joined: Jan 04, 2005 5:53pm
Gender: Male

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Dr.Ni Jianyi »

All American Rejects
CRISis
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 309
Joined: Dec 13, 2005 10:53am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by CRISis »

Slipknot
In music and dance, I express myself as a member of a higher community. I have forgotten how to walk, and speak, and my soul hovers into the rave.
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Tarot (Marco's band)
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Tpod
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2181
Joined: May 30, 2005 10:28pm
Gender: Male

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Tpod »

Taking Back Sunday
Cherry Darling is my Rock and Roll partner 8)
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Cherry Darling »

Yo La Tengo
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Tpod
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2181
Joined: May 30, 2005 10:28pm
Gender: Male

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Tpod »

Ok Go
Cherry Darling is my Rock and Roll partner 8)
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 4179
Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Cherry Darling »

The Offspring
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Godsmack
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Sushigirl
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1417
Joined: Feb 12, 2006 8:53pm
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by Sushigirl »

Korn
*~she tied you to a kitchen chair, she broke your throne, she cut your hair, and from your lips she drew the hallelujah~*
CRISis
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 309
Joined: Dec 13, 2005 10:53am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by CRISis »

Nightwish
In music and dance, I express myself as a member of a higher community. I have forgotten how to walk, and speak, and my soul hovers into the rave.
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5600
Joined: Jun 29, 2005 3:39pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by La Tua Cantante »

Ughhh they suck. :|

HIM (sorry, had to say it, Ville Valo is like, a god. <3)
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
CRISis
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 309
Joined: Dec 13, 2005 10:53am
Gender: Female

Re: A-Z Band Name Game!

Post by CRISis »

Mana
In music and dance, I express myself as a member of a higher community. I have forgotten how to walk, and speak, and my soul hovers into the rave.
Locked