Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"ok then i will pick out my fave then"as she giggles and sakura says"wow madison your going to have a ball with this huh"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by KoYue »

"Of course!" Madison exclaims.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily giggls and says"iam so happy iam a cardcaptor"and sakura says"me to"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by KoYue »

Madison pouts a little. "I think Sakura should be the only one who's the cardcaptor."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"well we can't change it now"and sakura says"but it will be fun if i get sick or go out of town she will be here"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by KoYue »

Madison sighs. "I guess."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"it will be ok madison you can take videos of me when she goes out of town"and sakura says"she loves to take pictures and all that"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by KoYue »

Madison brightens up a bit and steps into the car as one of her bodyguards opens the door. "Well, let's go!"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"ok lets go"and sakura says'she can also help you with some outfits"and i say"yea i have some cute ideas"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

*she was getting bored being alone think to herself i wish someone will call me to do something*
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"this will be fun"and sakura says"it will you will be a good cardcaptor i know it"and i blush and says"i hope so but i will nevre be as good at you"and sakura says"but you can try"and i say"yea i can all ways try"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by KoYue »

"Get in the car so we can go," Madison says, giggling impatiently.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily and sakura get in and says"ok lets go"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by KoYue »

The car drives them to a sewing shop. Madison singles for the car to stop and gets off.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"wow this look like a cute shop"and sakura says"yea it does"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by KoYue »

"It's a really cute shop," Madison says as she opens the door.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Locked