Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
(sure its ok)
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
(yep)
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
(yep)
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
(no prob)
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
(don't know yet)
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
(i don't know when we will meet again)
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
(oh how about u 2 go to the mall and sees me with stolen stuff)
I'm back
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
(ok i will)
Emily and sakura eat and go to the mall and i look and say"what happened?"and sakura says"look big brother?"and i say"sakura a heart card"and she says"yea but what one?"
Emily and sakura eat and go to the mall and i look and say"what happened?"and sakura says"look big brother?"and i say"sakura a heart card"and she says"yea but what one?"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
*tori sees emily and sakura and runs towards them and says*
"oh hi there what do think of my art"
"oh hi there what do think of my art"
I'm back
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
Emily and sakura says"art?"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
