Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"its not art?"and sakura says"why happend to you?"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

"here i'm short on cash"
I'm back
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"a heart card?"and sakura says"yea but where?"and i says"look in the water"and it coems out and says"what card is it?"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

"what to do now"
I'm back
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"we have to find it"and sakura says"yea but where?"i look around and i say"look at all the water and be carefull its a powerful one"and kero coems and says"a card no it can't be"and i nod and say"yep it can help us kero"and he helps us look
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

"well see ya i'm off to home"
I'm back
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"no you have to help"and kero and sakura say"yep help"and i say"now come on and lets find it"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

"me"
I'm back
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily and sakura and kero say"yes you"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

"fine but make it quick the cops will wake up in 10 minutes"
I'm back
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"you try to find it and me and i will get it"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

"so where is it"
I'm back
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"i don't know it keeps moveing"and sakura says"yea it does"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

"mmmmmmmmmmmm"
I'm back
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"lets find it quick"and sakura says"yea lets"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

"ok"
I'm back
Locked