Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Your Choice
Re: Your Choice
Zeiram after registering late walks to find her dorm room and gets lost
"...."
Zeiram looks around and finds her room after and hour
"...."
Zeiram walks in the room and sets her stuff on one of the beds then looks around for her room mate
"...."
Zeiram looks down the hall and sees some people then continues walking heading outside
"...."
Zeiram looks around and finds her room after and hour
"...."
Zeiram walks in the room and sets her stuff on one of the beds then looks around for her room mate
"...."
Zeiram looks down the hall and sees some people then continues walking heading outside
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Re: Your Choice
looks at the people who were having a fight 'I think they are sibling like you two' she smiles
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Your Choice
He growls some under his breath."Why is everybody in this room..."He looks at the people."You guys create to much noise..also why is everybody in this room..this is me and Trist's room.NOt the whole school's room
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Your Choice
(wow lots has happened)
*Riku had been around the school by herself. She was looking at the school doors and seeing people walk around. She then looked at the paper in her hand which has the room number of 534 which she starts to go looking for*
*Riku had been around the school by herself. She was looking at the school doors and seeing people walk around. She then looked at the paper in her hand which has the room number of 534 which she starts to go looking for*
Re: Your Choice
(yep and did u want to be roommates Hyde?)
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Your Choice
(sure that works for me)
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Your Choice
"Well, I was just leaving to help the person who's moving into my room." Gavriel said, and ran around the room. She kissed each of the boys on the cheek, giggling evilly. "See 'ya, bro. Later, Ghost. Bai bai, whatever-your-name-is." She stopped at the door once to look at Yuna, and smirked. "Bye, bro's new gf."
"GAVRIEL!" Trist yelled at her as she ran down the hall, charging into her room. She was still snickering. Trist turned around, sighing. "Uhm, now its just the four of us in here. At least now that she's gone it should be quiet..."
"GAVRIEL!" Trist yelled at her as she ran down the hall, charging into her room. She was still snickering. Trist turned around, sighing. "Uhm, now its just the four of us in here. At least now that she's gone it should be quiet..."
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Your Choice
Actually i'm going for a walk."His body becomes transparent and he sinks through the bed and through the floor and floating outside changing back to normal and landing on his feet.He begins to walk around the school grounds.
Re: Your Choice
Yuna blushes and laughs.
(thankies lol)
(thankies lol)
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Your Choice
"Uhm, well, anyways, I guess that defeats the purpose of Talisman being here," He sighed, laughing a bit. "They're all a handful."
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Your Choice
Ghost's voice comes into the room."Don't do anything freaky you two"He laughs
Re: Your Choice
'well I wouldnt know that' she smiles
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Your Choice
"Huh? Oh, I meant Ghost and Gavriel. They're both pains..." He sighed, smiling a bit. "I hope they didn't do much to offend you or anything."
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Your Choice
*riku kept looking, she adjusts her white button up shirt and tugs her coat closed to seal a buttong as she walks down the hall in the school now. She'd use her power to get into the room but doesn't know and she at least needs an idea of where shes going wether it be something near it, a picture, or a discription or else she'd get lost. Like now she'd propbalby be able to orb to the cafetria, the library or any class room now* Man..this is kind of annoying *she runs a hand through her silver hair*
Re: Your Choice
'Nah there Ok really' she smiles 'haddnt we be going to school soon?'
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
