Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

*snuggles closer to kataal* "Eiri, u have a nice smile damn it....we been friends for ever...me saying this its wrong." *then moves a bit*
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by Demyx »

His eyes soften, and he sighs, brushing the hair back from her face. "What's so wrong about it, Rose?"
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

stretchs her stil and rubs her eyes and yawns and starts turning red in his face.




((i love ur avi))
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

(ok iam so lost :heh: )
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by Demyx »

((Mine? Thanx.))

"Morning, Rose, sleep well?" He chuckled lightly.
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

((ohh ok then what are u confused about honey))
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

*open her eyes* "oh hey there" *in her sleepy voice*
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

(ok iam so lost :heh:)
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

((ok animeangel what do u need help to help you))
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by Demyx »

Eiri smiled, shaking his head. "Idiot."
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

(where we are so i can post and catch up)
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by Demyx »

((At the school, I believe.))
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

*looks at eiri* "what"

((me and misery's blood character are going to the school...neko ai are at school rightnow...any other people i am not sure))
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

((ok listen to misery me and her at the school.))
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by Demyx »

"Nothing," He said, shoving his hands in his pockets.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

(ok i will be at school)
Emily walks in and says"wow i am early"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Locked