Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

The I am leaving / I have returned thread.

Mindless conversations that no sane person would care about.

Missed me?

Yes i have missed you so!
20
26%
No, u smell... i hate you, go away *cries*
5
7%
who the feck are you????
51
67%
 
Total votes: 76

User avatar
Kibsy~
Uber Otaku
Posts: 758
Joined: Aug 28, 2006 8:26pm
Gender: Female

Re: I'm leaving

Post by Kibsy~ »

Nooooooooooooooooo Nori dont leave stay PLEASE!! I dont like your 'rents [-( !!
{The Kibster has returned once more} =3
"There is a difference between wisdom and knowledge:
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is being smart enough not to put tomato in a fruit salad." ;]
User avatar
Biki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2585
Joined: Jun 09, 2005 10:09am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: It's been so long...

Post by Biki »

im back. i havent posted in awhile here. stupid computers hate me><....yeah neway. HIYA!^-^
ikiBBiki :o
*~Color Me Impressed~*
In honor of Cold Revolver: I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: It's been so long...

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Heh, welcome back.
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 5606
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am

Re: It's been so long...

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

:o :o :o :mrgreen:

but what was your old name ](*,) :heh: HEY I think I remember you lol yeah

WELCOME BACK N_L_S 8) w00t
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
pervysage
Visitor

Re: ok,so this is it...

Post by pervysage »

yeah man see ya
Smileycute_Kagome
Visitor

yay im back!!!

Post by Smileycute_Kagome »

im back at AA once again :D
User avatar
Kuragari
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3053
Joined: May 27, 2006 8:33am
Gender: Male

Re: yay im back!!!

Post by Kuragari »

awesome, welcome back ^_^
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Smileycute_Kagome
Visitor

Re: yay im back!!!

Post by Smileycute_Kagome »

thanks kuragari :P
User avatar
Kuragari
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3053
Joined: May 27, 2006 8:33am
Gender: Male

Re: yay im back!!!

Post by Kuragari »

youre welcome ^_^
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Smileycute_Kagome
Visitor

Re: yay im back!!!

Post by Smileycute_Kagome »

lalalalala...
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: yay im back!!!

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Welcome back.
Smileycute_Kagome
Visitor

Re: yay im back!!!

Post by Smileycute_Kagome »

yay thanks cloud :D
User avatar
Cybertron Norcinu
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 404
Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:52pm

Re: I'm leaving

Post by Cybertron Norcinu »

:/ Ok, they've given me back the internet from my constant nagging BUT, they've CUT OFF the line from 12pm to 12am for two whole weeks even including the first week back to school... TT^TT MY GOD, I am not a morning person... so this may prove a challenge... Also when the homework comes...

Pervysage: o__O Was that a figure of speech cause I'm all female... Well last time I checked .__. Plus you spelt my name wrong in your sig... If it's too long put Capn Nori or something.... yish... >_>
Stormsangel forced me I swear.
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: I'm leaving

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Well...sucks to be you, I suppose. Just be patient, I guess...
SYL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5609
Joined: Jun 03, 2005 7:22pm
Gender: Female

Re: yay im back!!!

Post by SYL »

welcome back
SEETHERLOVE ^_~
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1579
Joined: Jan 09, 2006 3:23am
Gender: Female

Re: I'm leaving

Post by Goldenwolf »

I AM NOT LEAVING WO0T*runs around in circles*
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Post Reply