Page 64 of 148

Re: I'm leaving

Posted: Oct 05, 2006 5:07am
by Kibsy~
Nooooooooooooooooo Nori dont leave stay PLEASE!! I dont like your 'rents [-( !!

Re: It's been so long...

Posted: Oct 05, 2006 6:39am
by Biki
im back. i havent posted in awhile here. stupid computers hate me><....yeah neway. HIYA!^-^

Re: It's been so long...

Posted: Oct 05, 2006 3:04pm
by Cloud Leonhart
Heh, welcome back.

Re: It's been so long...

Posted: Oct 05, 2006 8:01pm
by Miss Elizabeth
:o :o :o :mrgreen:

but what was your old name ](*,) :heh: HEY I think I remember you lol yeah

WELCOME BACK N_L_S 8) w00t

Re: ok,so this is it...

Posted: Oct 06, 2006 5:59pm
by pervysage
yeah man see ya

yay im back!!!

Posted: Oct 08, 2006 8:18am
by Smileycute_Kagome
im back at AA once again :D

Re: yay im back!!!

Posted: Oct 08, 2006 8:22am
by Kuragari
awesome, welcome back ^_^

Re: yay im back!!!

Posted: Oct 08, 2006 8:32am
by Smileycute_Kagome
thanks kuragari :P

Re: yay im back!!!

Posted: Oct 08, 2006 8:35am
by Kuragari
youre welcome ^_^

Re: yay im back!!!

Posted: Oct 08, 2006 9:05am
by Smileycute_Kagome
lalalalala...

Re: yay im back!!!

Posted: Oct 08, 2006 9:21am
by Cloud Leonhart
Welcome back.

Re: yay im back!!!

Posted: Oct 08, 2006 9:24am
by Smileycute_Kagome
yay thanks cloud :D

Re: I'm leaving

Posted: Oct 08, 2006 2:53pm
by Cybertron Norcinu
:/ Ok, they've given me back the internet from my constant nagging BUT, they've CUT OFF the line from 12pm to 12am for two whole weeks even including the first week back to school... TT^TT MY GOD, I am not a morning person... so this may prove a challenge... Also when the homework comes...

Pervysage: o__O Was that a figure of speech cause I'm all female... Well last time I checked .__. Plus you spelt my name wrong in your sig... If it's too long put Capn Nori or something.... yish... >_>

Re: I'm leaving

Posted: Oct 08, 2006 3:03pm
by Cloud Leonhart
Well...sucks to be you, I suppose. Just be patient, I guess...

Re: yay im back!!!

Posted: Oct 08, 2006 9:42pm
by SYL
welcome back

Re: I'm leaving

Posted: Oct 09, 2006 4:45am
by Goldenwolf
I AM NOT LEAVING WO0T*runs around in circles*