Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

KH school

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH school

Post by Fujiwara »

Axel pouted and gave Roxas puppy dog eyes. "Please try it?" He faked a sniffl
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH school

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

The car was trashed,destroyed,scattered into many pieces on the ground.People were standing around yelling and screaming.
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH school

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

O.O guess we wont take the car then..*zerox said*

*roxas sighs and takes a bite of it* its Ok.. I still like mine better..
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH school

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Roxel quickly dashes to them,pulling them both by the arm to an alleyway"Man..they destroyed my favorite and only car!!
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH school

Post by Fujiwara »

Axel smiled and opened his mouth expectantly.

(I went to the flea market on Sunday and got Squal's ring and necklace!!!)
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH school

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

(sweet at a flea market..wow)

woahhh... *zerox said as she was pulled away* guess weren't fast enough.

*roxas smiles*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH school

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He sighs sitting against the wall,"This sucks..how do we expect to leave this place?.."

Kazumi sniffs hugging Roxel"Papa.."Roxel smiles hugging her back"Aww...don't worry..i'm here
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH school

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

She was really worried about you *she said*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH school

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

I know..its ok Kazumi..i'm here.."

Kazumi cries,hugging him tighter.Roxel smiles and looks up at her"You she acts like you abit..when we were little and we went traveling around the city we got seperated..when you saw me the next day you seemed so happy and did the same.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH school

Post by Fujiwara »

Axel closed his mouth again. "I don't get a bite?" He put his hand over his heart dramatically. "That hurts right here, in the feelbads" He then failed at keeping his straight face and burt laughing
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH school

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*roxas offers a bite of spagetti* here ^^

I remember, and just like me, you are all she has *she said*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH school

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He smiles,looking at them both"I know..Kazumi?.."Kazumi had fallen asleep since she cried alot and right after eatting made her tired.Roxel smiled,looking up at Zerox"You two..are all I have as well.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH school

Post by Fujiwara »

Axel leans forward and takes the bite. He chewed happily. "Nummy" He said when he swallowed. Then he noticed the dessert menu. "So, think you're gonna have space in your stummy after this?" He asked, nodding at the item in question
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH school

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

Yes I will *roxas said*

*zerox held him and kazumi close*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH school

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Roxel stands up and sighs,"I have to go..they are coming....Hmm..I have an idea..i'll be right back ok?.."He teleports Zerox and Kazumi to a nearby hotel leaving money in her pocket.
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH school

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*zerox looks around and feels the money in her pocket as she walked to the counter and got them a room and then heads to it*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
Locked