Page 65 of 124

Re: KH school

Posted: Aug 23, 2007 8:05pm
by Fujiwara
Axel pouted and gave Roxas puppy dog eyes. "Please try it?" He faked a sniffl

Re: KH school

Posted: Aug 23, 2007 8:07pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
The car was trashed,destroyed,scattered into many pieces on the ground.People were standing around yelling and screaming.

Re: KH school

Posted: Aug 23, 2007 8:24pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
O.O guess we wont take the car then..*zerox said*

*roxas sighs and takes a bite of it* its Ok.. I still like mine better..

Re: KH school

Posted: Aug 23, 2007 8:28pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Roxel quickly dashes to them,pulling them both by the arm to an alleyway"Man..they destroyed my favorite and only car!!

Re: KH school

Posted: Aug 23, 2007 8:32pm
by Fujiwara
Axel smiled and opened his mouth expectantly.

(I went to the flea market on Sunday and got Squal's ring and necklace!!!)

Re: KH school

Posted: Aug 23, 2007 8:33pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
(sweet at a flea market..wow)

woahhh... *zerox said as she was pulled away* guess weren't fast enough.

*roxas smiles*

Re: KH school

Posted: Aug 23, 2007 8:36pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He sighs sitting against the wall,"This sucks..how do we expect to leave this place?.."

Kazumi sniffs hugging Roxel"Papa.."Roxel smiles hugging her back"Aww...don't worry..i'm here

Re: KH school

Posted: Aug 23, 2007 8:38pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
She was really worried about you *she said*

Re: KH school

Posted: Aug 23, 2007 8:40pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
I know..its ok Kazumi..i'm here.."

Kazumi cries,hugging him tighter.Roxel smiles and looks up at her"You she acts like you abit..when we were little and we went traveling around the city we got seperated..when you saw me the next day you seemed so happy and did the same.

Re: KH school

Posted: Aug 23, 2007 8:40pm
by Fujiwara
Axel closed his mouth again. "I don't get a bite?" He put his hand over his heart dramatically. "That hurts right here, in the feelbads" He then failed at keeping his straight face and burt laughing

Re: KH school

Posted: Aug 23, 2007 8:44pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*roxas offers a bite of spagetti* here ^^

I remember, and just like me, you are all she has *she said*

Re: KH school

Posted: Aug 23, 2007 8:46pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He smiles,looking at them both"I know..Kazumi?.."Kazumi had fallen asleep since she cried alot and right after eatting made her tired.Roxel smiled,looking up at Zerox"You two..are all I have as well.

Re: KH school

Posted: Aug 23, 2007 8:47pm
by Fujiwara
Axel leans forward and takes the bite. He chewed happily. "Nummy" He said when he swallowed. Then he noticed the dessert menu. "So, think you're gonna have space in your stummy after this?" He asked, nodding at the item in question

Re: KH school

Posted: Aug 23, 2007 8:55pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
Yes I will *roxas said*

*zerox held him and kazumi close*

Re: KH school

Posted: Aug 23, 2007 8:58pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Roxel stands up and sighs,"I have to go..they are coming....Hmm..I have an idea..i'll be right back ok?.."He teleports Zerox and Kazumi to a nearby hotel leaving money in her pocket.

Re: KH school

Posted: Aug 23, 2007 9:04pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*zerox looks around and feels the money in her pocket as she walked to the counter and got them a room and then heads to it*