Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
KH school
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
*zerox kissed Roxel*
*roxas nods* I know its cold and called ice cream
*roxas nods* I know its cold and called ice cream
Re: KH school
Axel grinned , then ate his icecream.
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
*roxas ate his*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
Roxel smiled,"Hmm..the reason why I liked you..cause you were sometimes so shy around me..I like shy cute girls for some reason."He chuckled,"also..we were great friends..you were my first real friend..and the first I ever smiled at."He smiles,laying back on the bed"Thinking about it..my life changed when I became your friend.
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
*Zerox huggles him* you were my best friend and im glad *she smiles*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
Roxel smiles,hugging back and kissing her"Thats nice...but..what about Kazumi?..Should we actually take the role as her parents?"
Re: KH school
"Are we ready to go now?" Axel asked while he pulled out his wallet
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
*roxas nods*
*looks at him and then at kazumi* hmm I think so
*looks at him and then at kazumi* hmm I think so
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
Roxel nods and smiles,"I see..how bout you?..How do you feel?"
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
I think im ready to be a mommy to a little one like her *she said*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
He laughed softly,"Yea...now I will have three brats to watch over."
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
Hey, Im not a brat, you brat *she said laughing*
Re: KH school
Axel put the necessary amount in the leather envelope thing and stood up, offering his hand to Roxas
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
*roxas smiles and takes axels hand* Thank you axel it was good and I am full
Re: KH school
Axel nods. "I'm glad, I love it here" He walked away, Roxas' hand still in his. "So, now where to?"
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
hmm you know i hear there is a fountain that is light up at night with lots of candles *roxas said*
