Page 69 of 76
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: May 19, 2008 4:31pm
by Seras
"Moce stuff around. Grab one and you can name them as you put them into the cage" Leviathan held the cage for her.
"Thinkg of the bright side" Edward sat down on the back of the couch and took a sip of his water.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: May 19, 2008 7:14pm
by KoYue
Moving aside a package of torn rice, Rizel spotted a tiny gray rat hidden in a corner. "Ah, found one!" As carefully as she could, she grabbed the rat and gently dropped it in the cage. "Isn't it cute? I don't know what to name it, though . . ."
"What's the bright side?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: May 19, 2008 7:32pm
by Seras
Leviathan watched the little creature "Um.... It's gray?"
"Your pretty and you taste good" Edward took another drink of his water as he sat on the back of the couch.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: May 20, 2008 4:11pm
by KoYue
"Like a rainy sky!" Rizel smiled and rummaged through the pantry for the rest of the rat's family. "Why don't you name it?"
"I taste . . . what?" Nana demanded. "How can someone taste good?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: May 20, 2008 5:14pm
by Seras
Leviathan looked at the rat "Cloudy Day" He smiled. "Cloud, I name it Cloud"
Edward shrugged "Easy. You taste like whatever you ate this morning because you haven't brushed your teeth yet and the food oils are still on your lips." He smiled at her
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: May 20, 2008 9:50pm
by KoYue
"Aw, such a cute name! Hey, help me find the rest of its family."
"And I suppose you taste of the food you ate as well?" Nana asked with a raised eyebrow.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: May 21, 2008 3:29am
by Seras
Leviathan put the cage down and shut the door. He got on his hands and knee's and looked in the bottom finding a rat "Found one!" He picked it up and held it up for her to take it.
"When did I eat?" Edward looked at her confused.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: May 21, 2008 6:30pm
by KoYue
"Yay!" Rizel took the rat and hugged it gently before putting it in the cage. "Name this one too!"
"Yesterday," Nana responded. "Right? You haven't eaten today as far as I know."
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: May 21, 2008 6:58pm
by Seras
Leviathan looked at it. It was brownish and goldish. "Um... Goldielocks?" He looked at Rixzel for approval.
"I brushed my teeth though and corrext. I have not eaten today" Edward finished his glass of water.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: May 22, 2008 6:36pm
by KoYue
"Ah, like the little girl that ate the food of the bears?" Rizel questioned as she stared at the two rats in their new home. "Cute!"
"So I suppose you taste like mint?" Nana asked sarcastically.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: May 22, 2008 7:00pm
by Seras
"That's the one!" Leviathan smiled "Any others?"
Edward shrugged as he got off the back of the couch. He stood in front of Nana "There's a way you can find out though"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: May 23, 2008 3:56pm
by KoYue
"Um, there's supposed to be a mommy rat and a daddy rat," Rizel said as she stuck her head inside a bag of flour, "but I can't find them."
"All right. How?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: May 23, 2008 4:53pm
by Seras
"Look up top!" Leviathan pointed upward.
"just kiss me" Edward said looking at her.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: May 24, 2008 9:54am
by KoYue
Rizel stuck her now powedered white face out of the bag and sneezed. "I can't see the top."
"Kiss you?" Nana asked, blushing. "Why?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: May 24, 2008 6:14pm
by Seras
"Bless you" Leviathan laughed and set down the cage again and lifted Rizel up carefully "Can you see anything?"
"You suggested that I tasted like Mint." Edward said calmly.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: May 24, 2008 9:41pm
by KoYue
"Thankies." Rizel nearly cried out when he picked her up, but the sight of something fluffy in a corner hushed her. "Ah, I see one!" Carefully, she moved aside a bowl filled with some congealed oozing mass and gently wrapped her hands around the fluffy rat. "I got it!"
"And to see if my assumption is correct, I need to kiss you?" Nana asked as though it were the most absurd thing she had ever heard.