Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

KH school

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH school

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

(i dont either i dont know if it was twilight town or destinys islands city half)

Ooohh *tsuki said* Umm thanks. *she looks around trying to figure out which direction was her house, she was new and slow sometimes but very shy so she wouldn't ask for help how to get to the 3rd district.*

Hot is a pun in your case dear axel, smexy you already know *roxas said*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH school

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

.:Ritsuka:. wrote:*Zerox laughs softly and sits next to roxel and smiles as she turns it on*
Now!What are we playing?"
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH school

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

Hmmm, we should play mario race carts. (my fav game) *zerox said*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH school

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Alright!I will win like always."He smiled,starting the game
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH school

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

your on, loser does one thing the winner asks deal? *she smirks starting the game as well*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
Meushi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1923
Joined: Nov 21, 2005 8:28am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: KH school

Post by Meushi »

(were was Kisa and Usagi? I havent been here for a while.)
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH school

Post by Fujiwara »

(Sorry, but I've no clue)

"What are you looking for?" Zexion asks slowly, sounding weary.

Axel laughs. "Yes, yes I am. And what do you mean a pun? Just because I've set my arm on fire a few times doesn't mean that hot is a pun" But he's still mlaughing

(BTW Neko Queen, lurvs teh avvie ^^)
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH school

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

(i think they were at kisas house)

The way back to my house I wandered the streets and got lost. *tsuki said*

*roxas nods laughing*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH school

Post by Fujiwara »

"Where do you live?" Zexion asks

"Hold on a second..." Axel pulls up his sleeve to reveal a few dark scars on his arm. "Hols crap! It healed better than I thought it would! Lookit! I'm a magical healing person"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH school

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

I didn't know you could burn yourself though..but they are healing nicely *roxas said*

I live near the school, but I dont know where that is and no one will help me. *tsuki said*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH school

Post by Fujiwara »

Zexion closes his sketch pad and stands up. "I'll show you the way to the school" He offers with a small smile.

Axel nods. "I can burn myself just as well as anyone else, believe it or not"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH school

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

That is sad *roxas said*

Oh really that would be nice, if it isn't too much trouble I mean *she said blushing*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH school

Post by Fujiwara »

"Why's it sad?" Axel asks, confused

Zexion nods and walks in the direction of the school. "I'm Zexion" He stated plainly
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH school

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Deal!"Roxel yelled,as he picks Mario as his character."Get ready to lose!
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH school

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

i wont lose *zerox said as she picked luigi*

That you can light yourself on fire and your a fire user..*roxas said*

Im tsuki *she stated following zexion*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH school

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Hehe.."The race begins and he starts off in front
Locked