Page 70 of 124
Re: KH school
Posted: Aug 29, 2007 10:50am
by .:Ritsuka:.
(i dont either i dont know if it was twilight town or destinys islands city half)
Ooohh *tsuki said* Umm thanks. *she looks around trying to figure out which direction was her house, she was new and slow sometimes but very shy so she wouldn't ask for help how to get to the 3rd district.*
Hot is a pun in your case dear axel, smexy you already know *roxas said*
Re: KH school
Posted: Aug 29, 2007 2:06pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
.:Ritsuka:. wrote:*Zerox laughs softly and sits next to roxel and smiles as she turns it on*
Now!What are we playing?"
Re: KH school
Posted: Aug 29, 2007 7:30pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
Hmmm, we should play mario race carts. (my fav game) *zerox said*
Re: KH school
Posted: Aug 29, 2007 7:40pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Alright!I will win like always."He smiled,starting the game
Re: KH school
Posted: Aug 29, 2007 9:41pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
your on, loser does one thing the winner asks deal? *she smirks starting the game as well*
Re: KH school
Posted: Aug 30, 2007 6:14am
by Meushi
(were was Kisa and Usagi? I havent been here for a while.)
Re: KH school
Posted: Aug 30, 2007 8:15am
by Fujiwara
(Sorry, but I've no clue)
"What are you looking for?" Zexion asks slowly, sounding weary.
Axel laughs. "Yes, yes I am. And what do you mean a pun? Just because I've set my arm on fire a few times doesn't mean that hot is a pun" But he's still mlaughing
(BTW Neko Queen, lurvs teh avvie ^^)
Re: KH school
Posted: Aug 30, 2007 10:03am
by .:Ritsuka:.
(i think they were at kisas house)
The way back to my house I wandered the streets and got lost. *tsuki said*
*roxas nods laughing*
Re: KH school
Posted: Aug 30, 2007 10:42am
by Fujiwara
"Where do you live?" Zexion asks
"Hold on a second..." Axel pulls up his sleeve to reveal a few dark scars on his arm. "Hols crap! It healed better than I thought it would! Lookit! I'm a magical healing person"
Re: KH school
Posted: Aug 30, 2007 11:03am
by .:Ritsuka:.
I didn't know you could burn yourself though..but they are healing nicely *roxas said*
I live near the school, but I dont know where that is and no one will help me. *tsuki said*
Re: KH school
Posted: Aug 30, 2007 11:09am
by Fujiwara
Zexion closes his sketch pad and stands up. "I'll show you the way to the school" He offers with a small smile.
Axel nods. "I can burn myself just as well as anyone else, believe it or not"
Re: KH school
Posted: Aug 30, 2007 11:14am
by .:Ritsuka:.
That is sad *roxas said*
Oh really that would be nice, if it isn't too much trouble I mean *she said blushing*
Re: KH school
Posted: Aug 30, 2007 11:30am
by Fujiwara
"Why's it sad?" Axel asks, confused
Zexion nods and walks in the direction of the school. "I'm Zexion" He stated plainly
Re: KH school
Posted: Aug 30, 2007 2:13pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Deal!"Roxel yelled,as he picks Mario as his character."Get ready to lose!
Re: KH school
Posted: Aug 30, 2007 4:43pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
i wont lose *zerox said as she picked luigi*
That you can light yourself on fire and your a fire user..*roxas said*
Im tsuki *she stated following zexion*
Re: KH school
Posted: Aug 30, 2007 6:50pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Hehe.."The race begins and he starts off in front