Page 8 of 56
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: May 10, 2006 1:06pm
by Rikus_Toy
*blurps*
"More Ramen please!"
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: May 10, 2006 4:53pm
by [Batman]
Naruto: Okay...This is getting to be annoying...I think I just ran into another anbu,but i'm not sure...It has to be a trap...-Gulp- But,what if it's the real anbu? I can't just run away...I'll just have to be careful while I get a closer look...
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: May 15, 2006 8:13pm
by saiyuki ginryu
*saiyuki wheels around with blinding speed then flashes hand sybols*dragons eyes!*her pupils turn into slits.her green eyes a burning green and she nails a demon brother in the fore head with her fist*
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: May 16, 2006 9:52am
by Spetsnaz
Demon brother 2: stay still you little! *tries to hit niwa but he dodges the attacks*
Niwa: *smirks* You're making too much noise. I can predict your attacks perfectly. Blur movement kick! *kicks the demon brother several times with incredible speed*
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: May 16, 2006 10:59am
by saiyuki ginryu
*jumps into a tree then plunges down on top of demon bro #1 and he squacks*
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: May 16, 2006 11:00am
by Spetsnaz
*grabs demon brother's 2 neck*
Niwa: Chakura Kyuin Jutsu!
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: May 16, 2006 11:04am
by saiyuki ginryu
*saiyuki bites the demon bro's hand when he tries to grab her and throw her off*
d.b#1:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! u crazy [censored]!
sai:sthut upth!*she hissed still holding his hand in her teeth*
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: May 16, 2006 11:05am
by Spetsnaz
*demon brother 2 falls on his knees due to chakra loss*
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: May 16, 2006 11:08am
by saiyuki ginryu
ooc:i have d.b1...u have d.b 2.lol
icc:*sai sinks her teeth in drawing blood*
d.b1:ahhhhhhg! leggo leggo leggo!
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: May 16, 2006 11:10am
by Spetsnaz
ooc: oops sorry

. I've edited my post
Niwa: *looks at db2* You're taken care of *niwa charges at db1 and stabs his back using a kunai*
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: May 16, 2006 11:13am
by saiyuki ginryu
d.b1:wahhhhhhhhhahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!*screams from both the stab and sai scratched his ear in rage from the insane comment*
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: May 16, 2006 11:14am
by Spetsnaz
Sai-chan! now! finish him!
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: May 16, 2006 11:17am
by saiyuki ginryu
*draws the designated anbu short katana then plunges it down ward and it meests another blade8
sai:wha!
???:i knew i'de have to come do this my self....*sai looks up into a jouninn with his face wraped in bandeges*
sai;hey! back off! this area is off limits buster!
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: May 16, 2006 11:18am
by Spetsnaz
*looks up* a jounnin
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: May 16, 2006 11:24am
by saiyuki ginryu
d.b1:z-zabuza-sama!
zabuza;u fool....do i have to always do things my self*zabuza looks at sai who still stradles d.b's back he then grabs her by the back of her chest plate and picks her up*
sai:let me go!
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: May 16, 2006 11:28am
by Spetsnaz
*the anbu find them*
Anbu1: Zabuza?
Anbu: This is bad *sees niwa* you're not supposed to be here!
Niwa: *looks at the anbu squad* I'm staying. I'm going to help sai-chan
*charges at db1* Let her go you coward!