Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
.::.I'm Not Okay.::.
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
He slowly,and I mean slowly pressed his lips against her softly
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
She was growing nervous cause she couldn't see him and couldn't hear him, she thought that maybe this was a big joke on her, she wouldn't doubt it but then she felt his lips on hers
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
He tried pulling away,but his lips stayed connceted to her"Crap.."He thought as the kiss grew deeper
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
She pulled away slowly, it was probly more painful then her arm to pull away from him again. She didn't know what to say, she brought a finger to her lip just to see if it was real and she wasnt dreaming
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
He looks away as well,"...."
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"um..." she didn't like this akward silence, though she was glad Neko was looking away cause she was blushing
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Allen laughs,"You two..are so childish.."
Neko looks back at her and smiles some,"..."
Neko looks back at her and smiles some,"..."
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Lennox gave a small smile, she didn't mind being childish at the moment, she was in a better mood now.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Neko nods,"Uh.."He didn't know what to say next
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"So..." her voice was quiet again "What time is it?" she knew that she had been away from the class longer then it took for a bathroom break but she didn't care at the moment.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
(I gtg bye.)
Umm..almost 11..
Umm..almost 11..
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
(bye)
"really?" she only had thirty more minutes till lunch.
"really?" she only had thirty more minutes till lunch.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Kya hed walked past where Neko Allen and Lennox were and saw Allen's cigarette and wanted one but kept walking not wanting to ask for one "..." she sighed and walked away
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Allen stops Kya by the arm"Hey..you want one of these?"
Neko nods"Yep...I guess lunch will start slowly
Neko nods"Yep...I guess lunch will start slowly
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Kya looked at Allen "umm sure thanks"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
He hands her a cigarette lighting it for her"Heh..its nice to see a girl who smokes around here

