Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
what kind of vampire would you be
-
Alucard(Arucard)
- Visitor
re: what kind of vampire would you be
hahaha...u worry to much! u have an eternity of life now...why be like that? [he says with a smile]
-
Captain Corkscrew
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am
re: what kind of vampire would you be
"I guess I have always been a little jumpy, but I rather be jumpy than depressed."
Replied Liz now thinking back to the conversation she had before with Age.
Replied Liz now thinking back to the conversation she had before with Age.
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
-
Alucard(Arucard)
- Visitor
re: what kind of vampire would you be
hm..as you like...''We are what we are'' nothin can change that..[he walks up on the roof and sits down for a while wacthing the stars]
-
WAKAI
- Visitor
re: what kind of vampire would you be
you like being that way huh
well i got a book that might catch your eye
its name is "Wounds" you'll like it.
well i got a book that might catch your eye
its name is "Wounds" you'll like it.
-
Captain Corkscrew
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am
re: what kind of vampire would you be
"Yes I guess you right. I would not change a thing, just I hope to make a life long friend to spend it with so that I nkow I will never be alone."
Finished Liz as she clmbed up with him to look at all the shiny stars.
Finished Liz as she clmbed up with him to look at all the shiny stars.
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
-
Alucard(Arucard)
- Visitor
re: what kind of vampire would you be
friends......that only slows u down...[he sais with a cold glare now]
-
Captain Corkscrew
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am
re: what kind of vampire would you be
"Oh, that;s just how you may precieve it. I think they make life run a lot smoother and faster."
Replied Liz looking back up at Alucard with her toothy little grin on.
Replied Liz looking back up at Alucard with her toothy little grin on.
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
-
Alucard(Arucard)
- Visitor
re: what kind of vampire would you be
[stays silent and looks at her for a while...and turns up to the stars again]
-
Captain Corkscrew
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am
re: what kind of vampire would you be
Liz had turned he head and began to just stare up at the north star and how it has helped so many people. Then Liz got up the nerve to ask Alucard,
"When and what is my next lesson?"
"When and what is my next lesson?"
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
-
Alucard(Arucard)
- Visitor
re: what kind of vampire would you be
[he looked back at her...]when the time comes[he sais while he rises up and goes inside]
-
Captain Corkscrew
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am
re: what kind of vampire would you be
Deciding not to follow Alucard this time Liz just sat there thinking about what Alucard had just said to her,
***When the time comes...***
It was so open for interpretation. She then began to stretch out onm the roof til sh e was fully laying down, just gazing up at the stars.
***When the time comes...***
It was so open for interpretation. She then began to stretch out onm the roof til sh e was fully laying down, just gazing up at the stars.
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
-
winged rose
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 861
- Joined: Jan 17, 2005 5:09pm
- Gender: Female
Re: re: what kind of vampire would you be
* walks in from some hours od sleep* Hello
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
-
Captain Corkscrew
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am
re: what kind of vampire would you be
***well I think I've had enough waiting for ihm, I'm gonna go down there and ask him myself.***
Thought Liz as she jumped off the roof. She then walked into the sitting room where Alucard and Age were at. She turned to Alucard and asked him,
"Is the time right for me learn some more?"
Thought Liz as she jumped off the roof. She then walked into the sitting room where Alucard and Age were at. She turned to Alucard and asked him,
"Is the time right for me learn some more?"
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
-
Alucard(Arucard)
- Visitor
re: what kind of vampire would you be
whenever and whatever u wish [he sais with a smile]
-
Captain Corkscrew
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am
re: what kind of vampire would you be
"Well I'm sorry if this sounds rude but, you are the teacher and I know pretty much nothing anout what I am you know."
Replied Liz with a stern face.
Replied Liz with a stern face.
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
-
Alucard(Arucard)
- Visitor
re: what kind of vampire would you be
[alucard smiles]lets see if u pass this class...its one of the hardest ones.... 
