Page 8 of 15
re: what kind of vampire would you be
Posted: Mar 19, 2005 1:58am
by Alucard(Arucard)
hahaha...u worry to much! u have an eternity of life now...why be like that? [he says with a smile]
re: what kind of vampire would you be
Posted: Mar 19, 2005 2:00am
by Captain Corkscrew
"I guess I have always been a little jumpy, but I rather be jumpy than depressed."
Replied Liz now thinking back to the conversation she had before with Age.
re: what kind of vampire would you be
Posted: Mar 19, 2005 2:02am
by Alucard(Arucard)
hm..as you like...''We are what we are'' nothin can change that..[he walks up on the roof and sits down for a while wacthing the stars]
re: what kind of vampire would you be
Posted: Mar 19, 2005 2:03am
by WAKAI
you like being that way huh
well i got a book that might catch your eye
its name is "Wounds" you'll like it.
re: what kind of vampire would you be
Posted: Mar 19, 2005 2:03am
by Captain Corkscrew
"Yes I guess you right. I would not change a thing, just I hope to make a life long friend to spend it with so that I nkow I will never be alone."
Finished Liz as she clmbed up with him to look at all the shiny stars.
re: what kind of vampire would you be
Posted: Mar 19, 2005 2:11am
by Alucard(Arucard)
friends......that only slows u down...[he sais with a cold glare now]
re: what kind of vampire would you be
Posted: Mar 19, 2005 2:13am
by Captain Corkscrew
"Oh, that;s just how you may precieve it. I think they make life run a lot smoother and faster."
Replied Liz looking back up at Alucard with her toothy little grin on.
re: what kind of vampire would you be
Posted: Mar 19, 2005 2:17am
by Alucard(Arucard)
[stays silent and looks at her for a while...and turns up to the stars again]
re: what kind of vampire would you be
Posted: Mar 19, 2005 2:20am
by Captain Corkscrew
Liz had turned he head and began to just stare up at the north star and how it has helped so many people. Then Liz got up the nerve to ask Alucard,
"When and what is my next lesson?"
re: what kind of vampire would you be
Posted: Mar 19, 2005 2:23am
by Alucard(Arucard)
[he looked back at her...]when the time comes[he sais while he rises up and goes inside]
re: what kind of vampire would you be
Posted: Mar 19, 2005 2:26am
by Captain Corkscrew
Deciding not to follow Alucard this time Liz just sat there thinking about what Alucard had just said to her,
***When the time comes...***
It was so open for interpretation. She then began to stretch out onm the roof til sh e was fully laying down, just gazing up at the stars.
Re: re: what kind of vampire would you be
Posted: Mar 20, 2005 4:58pm
by winged rose
* walks in from some hours od sleep* Hello
re: what kind of vampire would you be
Posted: Mar 22, 2005 3:10pm
by Captain Corkscrew
***well I think I've had enough waiting for ihm, I'm gonna go down there and ask him myself.***
Thought Liz as she jumped off the roof. She then walked into the sitting room where Alucard and Age were at. She turned to Alucard and asked him,
"Is the time right for me learn some more?"
re: what kind of vampire would you be
Posted: Mar 22, 2005 3:17pm
by Alucard(Arucard)
whenever and whatever u wish [he sais with a smile]
re: what kind of vampire would you be
Posted: Mar 22, 2005 3:21pm
by Captain Corkscrew
"Well I'm sorry if this sounds rude but, you are the teacher and I know pretty much nothing anout what I am you know."
Replied Liz with a stern face.
re: what kind of vampire would you be
Posted: Mar 22, 2005 3:22pm
by Alucard(Arucard)
[alucard smiles]lets see if u pass this class...its one of the hardest ones....
