Page 8 of 24

Re: Bleach RP

Posted: Jan 10, 2008 7:35am
by .:Ritsuka:.
*kazuki looked at Matsumoto*

*Ichigo just leaned on the wall his arms crossed*

Re: Bleach RP

Posted: Jan 10, 2008 1:19pm
by Fujiwara
Matsumoto smiled brightly at Kazuki.
Hitsugaya returned quickly with the things he needed. "Where can I find pain killers?"

The teacher came out and put her hands on her hips. "Are you two ready to be quiet?"
Renji nodded without looking at her.

Re: Bleach RP

Posted: Jan 10, 2008 1:45pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
No..actually im quiet pleased with being out here..*Ichigo said now in a grumpy mood*

umm painkillers isle 3 *points to the isle and then looks at matsumoto*..how do you two work together.

Re: Bleach RP

Posted: Jan 10, 2008 2:11pm
by Fujiwara
"Then you'll stay out here til the end of class. You may as well grab your things from the class so that you can work" The teacher walked back into the classroom.
Renji gaped at Ichigo. "I thought you wanted to go back to that dull class? That's why I agreed"

Hitsugaya was already gone toward the aisle.
Matsumoto's smile brightened. "Hitsugaya is the captain of the tenth division in soul society. I'm Luitenant of tenth division" She looked back toward Hitsugaya. "Poor Hitsugaya taichou is usually first to notice things like this, but I guess his head hurts too bad today. Where do you play into this shinigami thing?"

Re: Bleach RP

Posted: Jan 10, 2008 2:18pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
Im a subsitute..much like ichigo Kurosaki, I didnt quiet pass a test to be a full fledged shinigami..stupid written exams..*kazuki said*..so what is Hitsugayas main power?

Ick..*Ichigo laughed*.. all i get are stares from kids anyways..*he goes in and fetched his backpack*

Re: Bleach RP

Posted: Jan 10, 2008 2:31pm
by Fujiwara
"Can't you tell? It's ice" Matsumoto said.

Renji followed and grabbed his bag as well, although his bag wasn't full of school books. He quickly left, a bit unnerved by all the stares. "I see what you mean" He muttered

(g2g byebyezzz)

Re: Bleach RP

Posted: Jan 10, 2008 2:38pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
(awws byez)

*Ichigo nods* Yea..*he flips one kid off just cause he was pissy now*

Ice..*Kazuki said she couldn't tell cause he only seemed cold to Matsumoto*...I couldnt tell *she laughs nervously*

Re: Bleach RP

Posted: Jan 11, 2008 8:27am
by Fujiwara
(XD)

"So can we go to your place now?" Renji asked.

Matsumoto nodded. "Well, I guess you wouldn't have noticed it...He's been rather nice to you. He probly feels like he owes you something"

Re: Bleach RP

Posted: Jan 11, 2008 9:10am
by .:Ritsuka:.
*ichigo nods* Yea.. we can go to my house... My dads gone

*she shrugs* all i did was offer you guys a place to stay to sleep off your liquir

Re: Bleach RP

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 7:59pm
by Fujiwara
Renji nodded. "Then let's go"

Matsumoto nodded. "That's a lot for him. People don't often show him that type of kindness"

Re: Bleach RP

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 8:37pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
Ooh..well why not..*Kazuki asked*

*ichigo leads the way out of the school and back towards his house, praying nothing went wrong..which usually something did*

Re: Bleach RP

Posted: Jan 14, 2008 12:00pm
by Fujiwara
(AA hasn't been sending me notifications for the RP's I'm in with you so if I don't post in one for a day could you remind me?)

"I think it's because he's so young. I think some of the shinigami are jealous of him because he became a captain when he's still a kid" Matsumoto said sadly.

Renji followed Ichigo quietly

Re: Bleach RP

Posted: Jan 14, 2008 9:39pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
(I am not getting notifications either)

Ooh..well that is a great fet and a great accomplishment *Kazuki said*

*in a way it almost looked liked ichigo was swaying his hips as he walked but he was just walking normally*

Re: Bleach RP

Posted: Jan 14, 2008 10:01pm
by Fujiwara
(I wonder if it's cuz of the mainenance they've been doing on the site lately. There seems to be a lot of things that have been changed, it probly messed the other properties up a bit)

Renji shoved his hands in his pockets and looked opposite of Ichigo, his cheeks a bit pink.

Matsumoto nodded. "It is. But he's a bit outcasted because of it"

Re: Bleach RP

Posted: Jan 14, 2008 10:25pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
(yea probably)

*Kazuki nods and shrugs*

*Ichigo glanced back to make sure renji was following*

Re: Bleach RP

Posted: Jan 14, 2008 10:29pm
by Fujiwara
Hitsugaya came back with a small bottle in his hands.
"What took you so long, taichou?" Matsumoto asked in a teasing manner. "Did you get lost?"
Hitsugaya growled at her. "They have so many different kinds that it's hard to know which one you want"

Renji cleared his throat into his fist. "Maybe I'll walk next to you, like an equal"