Page 8 of 21
Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?
Posted: Jul 04, 2008 8:10pm
by cheetahfear
its like the world just makes sense now a fat chick as a boat you can ride her down the river as you ride her up [censored]
Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?
Posted: Jul 09, 2008 5:06am
by Goldenwolf
But would they float, or would they be so heavy they would sink ergo no boat
Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?
Posted: Jul 09, 2008 4:31pm
by cheetahfear
wow your dence FAT FLOATS thats why you could never go underwater
Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?
Posted: Jul 09, 2008 5:26pm
by Goldenwolf
i'm very good at swimming underwater thank you, i swim best underwater than i do on the surface
and if you choose to insult me, please spell it properly 'dense' not 'dence' otherwise i can't take you seriously
Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?
Posted: Jul 10, 2008 7:32am
by Amray
A thread about boobies and we are having English lessons..cool!
Anyhow, smaller breasts are a lot better. Who cares about swimming? I can't swim and couldn't care less if a girl with a flat chest cannot either. I would still grope her, corress her, and all sorts.
What would you rather go out with? I big fat whale with fat saggy breasts that can swim fine, but you look bad with going around town and she always eats all the food from your storage spaces, crushes you during sex and snores heavily when sleeping..or would you rather have a small, cute girl whom has smaller breasts but looks really hot, is easy to hug, smells nice, has one chin, and is amazing in bed due to her light body and when she moans she does not sound like a dying mammoth, but instead has a cute, high-pitched -sigh-.
I know who I would have, what about you? We have our own fetishes so don't be afraid to answer.
Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?
Posted: Jul 10, 2008 10:55am
by Baby Duck
I leave long before they start snoring so it s'all good.
Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?
Posted: Jul 10, 2008 11:15am
by Goldenwolf
Amray there are in betweens XD I stand up proudly as one of them. I have nice sized boobs (and ass) my boyfriend thinks I'm really hot XD I'm 5' 3 so im kinda easy to hug, i always smell nice. you would have to ask nathan how good i am in bed and i dont snore unless i has cold. i dont know how i moan though O_o ask nathan
Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?
Posted: Jul 10, 2008 12:34pm
by Amray
Can I not just find out for myself? *Hides face from on-coming slap*
Yeah, in-betweeners are fine, as long as they lean more towards the 'smaller' sizes as opposed to 'chunky' or 'saggy'. I am 5'something small myself so I want a smaller girl to suit me.
Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?
Posted: Jul 10, 2008 1:14pm
by Goldenwolf
LMFAO no Amray you can't, I'm very loyal to my 6 foot 7 boyfriend
And I'm 5 foot 3

but im curvy so I'm not 'small' in that sense, im a bit chubby on my belly XD
Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?
Posted: Jul 10, 2008 1:24pm
by Amray
6 FOOT 7!?!?!?!? He is titanic! Did you get a covertable car free with that boyfriend? He could use me as a plush!
I am about 5'4-5 or something. I don't know maybe even smaller 0_0
Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?
Posted: Jul 10, 2008 1:27pm
by Goldenwolf
hahahahah XD how do you think i feel next to him!! *buys lots of high heels*
Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?
Posted: Jul 10, 2008 1:32pm
by Amray
You are going to need more than high-heels! Several pairs of platform shoes should do it. I would have to hike up him using rope and a chizzle just to say "hello". Then when he says "hello" back to me I would be blown away into oblivion.
Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?
Posted: Jul 10, 2008 1:54pm
by Goldenwolf
Hahahaah XD its not that bad
luckily height doesnt matter with sex

Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?
Posted: Jul 10, 2008 5:47pm
by Nyx
Goldenwolf wrote:LMFAO no Amray you can't, I'm very loyal to my 6 foot 7 boyfriend
And I'm 5 foot 3

but im curvy so I'm not 'small' in that sense, im a bit chubby on my belly XD
Only shorter. T.T
Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?
Posted: Jul 10, 2008 7:20pm
by Gaming Goddess
Amray wrote:6 FOOT 7!?!?!?!? He is titanic! Did you get a covertable car free with that boyfriend? He could use me as a plush!
I am about 5'4-5 or something. I don't know maybe even smaller 0_0
Hah! I'm taller than you, shorty.
Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?
Posted: Jul 10, 2008 7:43pm
by Baby Duck
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! So what is 5 inches over my height? I'm still [censored] tall!!