Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Code Geass: order of the black knights
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
XD It is fun to post spoilers!
Indeed it is a tribute L!
Indeed it is a tribute L!
-
Blue Haired Jesus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1067
- Joined: Nov 15, 2005 6:52pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Code Geass Pic of the Week
This weeks picture: Lelouch, Karen, and C.C.
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/ ... 624405.jpg
This weeks picture: Lelouch, Karen, and C.C.
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/ ... 624405.jpg
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
i love that picture!!!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
-
Im Lawliet
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
*heart stops beating* amazing!
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
-
Lord of the Dark
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Mar 24, 2008 10:49pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
I do love code geass, the story is good, and it has some good mecha action 
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
-
Lord of the Dark
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Mar 24, 2008 10:49pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Am I to assume you'll be joining then?
Chief engineer of the Black Knights.
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
yay Katsuyo is joining *squee*
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
That is a cute piccie! Karen looks SO adorable!!
Hey! Katusyo's here!!
Hey! Katusyo's here!!
-
Blue Haired Jesus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1067
- Joined: Nov 15, 2005 6:52pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
In addition to today's Pic of the Week I would like to add another pic in dedication to Xingke and Tianzi due to the events in the recent episodes of R2.
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/ ... 4235d7.jpg
Now that all that's out of the way...
Code Geass Pic of the Week
This weeks picture: Lelouch, Suzaku, and Rolo
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/ ... 974a74.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/ ... 4235d7.jpg
Now that all that's out of the way...
Code Geass Pic of the Week
This weeks picture: Lelouch, Suzaku, and Rolo
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/ ... 974a74.jpg
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
awww! I love the one of CC!!
-
Lord of the Dark
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Mar 24, 2008 10:49pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Nice pics from both of you.
Chief engineer of the Black Knights.
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
HEY! There you are!
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Somehow Rurushu managed to be in 2 places at once in the latest episode.......
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Whoa! Cool! It's the geasssssss!
