Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
KH school
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
*zerox drives out after him as fast as the little guy could go*
Re: KH school
(Alright then I'll Just randomly make somethin up...)
Kisa sat there watchin her Fave TV program and hoping that Usagi liked it.
Kisa sat there watchin her Fave TV program and hoping that Usagi liked it.
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
Re: KH school
Axel shook his head. "I'm not a 'fire user'" He made air quotations. "I'm just a lowly pyromaniac"
Zexion nodded and turned a corner.
Zexion nodded and turned a corner.
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
"right..." *roxas said*
*tsuki followed quietly, her cloack blows in the wind when she walked*
*tsuki followed quietly, her cloack blows in the wind when she walked*
Re: KH school
"You in school?" Zexion asked
"It's true! Well, I guess not at the moment. All my lighters've been confiscated...stupid teachers..." Axel started mumbling about stupid teachers and how they shouldn't bother enforcing the school law
"It's true! Well, I guess not at the moment. All my lighters've been confiscated...stupid teachers..." Axel started mumbling about stupid teachers and how they shouldn't bother enforcing the school law
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
*Roxas laughs*
"Not yet, I start tomorrow" *tsuki said* "Is the school nice?"
"Not yet, I start tomorrow" *tsuki said* "Is the school nice?"
Re: KH school
Axel quits his mumbling rant and grins at Roxas.
Zexion nods. "For the most part. There's a few students you should try to avoid though"
Zexion nods. "For the most part. There's a few students you should try to avoid though"
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
*roxas grins back*
"ooh what kind of students, well more of who" *tsuki asks*
"ooh what kind of students, well more of who" *tsuki asks*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
Roxel smiles,staying in the lead through the first lap"Told you I will win!"
Usagi smiled,Leaning against her"I like this channel
Usagi smiled,Leaning against her"I like this channel
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
*zerox sweatdrops* Ya its just first lap *makes luigi go faster somehow..only to crash*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
He laughs,"Maybe you should be more careful.."He passes the second lap"Hurry up
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
*zerox playfully pushes him as she finished the second lap and zooms after his character*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
Hey!"He smiled,pushing her,now driving beside her"Grr
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
*She laughs* grrr *pushes her character back into his*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
He does the same,"Heh..."He suddenly kisses her pinning down and playing the game with his feet.
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
*She struggles to play but ends up crashing and loosing* aww thats cheating more than pushing hehe *she laughs kissing back*
