Page 71 of 124
Re: KH school
Posted: Aug 30, 2007 9:48pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*zerox drives out after him as fast as the little guy could go*
Re: KH school
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 1:57am
by Meushi
(Alright then I'll Just randomly make somethin up...)
Kisa sat there watchin her Fave TV program and hoping that Usagi liked it.
Re: KH school
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 9:08am
by Fujiwara
Axel shook his head. "I'm not a 'fire user'" He made air quotations. "I'm just a lowly pyromaniac"
Zexion nodded and turned a corner.
Re: KH school
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 9:18am
by .:Ritsuka:.
"right..." *roxas said*
*tsuki followed quietly, her cloack blows in the wind when she walked*
Re: KH school
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 9:25am
by Fujiwara
"You in school?" Zexion asked
"It's true! Well, I guess not at the moment. All my lighters've been confiscated...stupid teachers..." Axel started mumbling about stupid teachers and how they shouldn't bother enforcing the school law
Re: KH school
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 9:30am
by .:Ritsuka:.
*Roxas laughs*
"Not yet, I start tomorrow" *tsuki said* "Is the school nice?"
Re: KH school
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 9:38am
by Fujiwara
Axel quits his mumbling rant and grins at Roxas.
Zexion nods. "For the most part. There's a few students you should try to avoid though"
Re: KH school
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 9:40am
by .:Ritsuka:.
*roxas grins back*
"ooh what kind of students, well more of who" *tsuki asks*
Re: KH school
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 2:05pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Roxel smiles,staying in the lead through the first lap"Told you I will win!"
Usagi smiled,Leaning against her"I like this channel
Re: KH school
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 2:45pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*zerox sweatdrops* Ya its just first lap *makes luigi go faster somehow..only to crash*
Re: KH school
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 2:47pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He laughs,"Maybe you should be more careful.."He passes the second lap"Hurry up
Re: KH school
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 2:57pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*zerox playfully pushes him as she finished the second lap and zooms after his character*
Re: KH school
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 3:06pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Hey!"He smiled,pushing her,now driving beside her"Grr
Re: KH school
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 5:29pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*She laughs* grrr *pushes her character back into his*
Re: KH school
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 5:29pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He does the same,"Heh..."He suddenly kisses her pinning down and playing the game with his feet.
Re: KH school
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 5:44pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*She struggles to play but ends up crashing and loosing* aww thats cheating more than pushing hehe *she laughs kissing back*