Page 73 of 124

Re: KH school

Posted: Sep 01, 2007 9:10am
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
I see.."He yawns,getting dressed,and turning on the t.v."Nothings on tonight..."He frowns,"Kazumi!"Kazumi was on his back smiling as she clings to him.Roxel laughs softly"So clingy..like your mother"He teased

Re: KH school

Posted: Sep 01, 2007 9:12am
by .:Ritsuka:.
*Zerox playfully glares at roxel* We went over this already Roxel *she said sticking her tongue out*

Re: KH school

Posted: Sep 01, 2007 9:19am
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He laughed,laying down with Kazumi on his back"I know.."Kazumi had a happy smile nuzzling her head on his back."I'm hungry.."She frowned,looking around the house for something to eat."Hmm..

Re: KH school

Posted: Sep 01, 2007 7:56pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*she looks at kazumi* Hmm what shall we get our little girl mmm.. *she kneels next to kazumi*

Re: KH school

Posted: Sep 01, 2007 8:25pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Kazumi smiles and jumps up"I want..candy!"Roxel sits on Kazumi and sighs"Your hyper enough..can you cook her some fish sticks or something please??"he gives puppy eyes

Re: KH school

Posted: Sep 01, 2007 9:08pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*She nods and gets up digging out some fishsticks and sets the oven to get ready to cook them.*

Re: KH school

Posted: Sep 01, 2007 9:09pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Kazumi looks at the fishsticks"Are they done yet?!

Re: KH school

Posted: Sep 01, 2007 9:12pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*not yet almost* The oven dings and she takes them out and lightly fans to cool them enough to be eaten* Ok here you go. *gives her some cooled fishsticks*

Re: KH school

Posted: Sep 01, 2007 9:21pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Kazumi begins to eat and Roxel smiles watching her"What a baby..

Re: KH school

Posted: Sep 02, 2007 5:58am
by .:Ritsuka:.
*zerox laughs* would you like some roxel? *eats a fishstick*

Re: KH school

Posted: Sep 02, 2007 12:47pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Roxel shook his head,"Naw...not hungry right now..

Re: KH school

Posted: Sep 03, 2007 9:06pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
Ok I will leave some for you *she said*

Re: KH school

Posted: Sep 03, 2007 9:09pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Alright then^__^"He smiled watching Kazumi.

Re: KH school

Posted: Sep 03, 2007 9:17pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*she ate two fish sticks and then went to sit with roxel and watch kazumi too*

Re: KH school

Posted: Sep 03, 2007 9:19pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Kazumi finishes and yawns some,"Finish!"Roxel chuckles,taking off Kazumi's dress and giving her a new one."much better

Re: KH school

Posted: Sep 04, 2007 3:10am
by Meushi
Neko Rulez wrote:Usagi smiled,Leaning against her"I like this channel
'I had hoped so..' she smiled huggling upto him.