Page 75 of 124

Re: KH school

Posted: Sep 10, 2007 2:28pm
by Fujiwara
Axel shook his head. "Naw, I was always sick as a kid, so it wasn't hard for her to tell. But when I was younger, I would get scared during the night and curl up in bed next to her. And, living in Japan as a child, it was always hot"

Zexion started to stand, but got dizzy and lay on his side. "...It smells funny down here"

Re: KH school

Posted: Sep 10, 2007 3:45pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
Just relax you'll be ok *she had also bought asprin*

*roxas nods* I see

*zerox leads the way to a grochery store*

Re: KH school

Posted: Sep 10, 2007 3:50pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Roxel yawns,holding her hand tightly as Kazumi was singing a song.

Re: KH school

Posted: Sep 10, 2007 3:53pm
by Fujiwara
(If you stare at your icon for long enough it looks like he's rubbing his hands together instead of clapping them XD)

Zexion puts his arm up and uses it as a cusion.

"Do you? Do you really" Axel asked in playful seriousness. Then he covers Roxas' eyes with his hand. "Now do you see?" He laughed

Re: KH school

Posted: Sep 10, 2007 4:14pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
(i think in the end he does rub them)

Not now I dont..*roxas laughed*

*zerox smiled as they walked and listened to kazumi sing,*

Re: KH school

Posted: Sep 10, 2007 4:15pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
(Omg thats a he?!O__o :| )

Kazumi smiles"Can I sing good Mama?"

Re: KH school

Posted: Sep 10, 2007 4:19pm
by Fujiwara
(Of course it's a he XD)

Axel lets go and quickly kisses Roxas again.

Zexion sighed quietly. "I'm causing you trouble, sorry"

Re: KH school

Posted: Sep 10, 2007 4:32pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
You sing great dear *zerox said*

(yes it is a guy..a girly looking german guy)

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s319 ... 81077p.jpg

Re: KH school

Posted: Sep 10, 2007 4:38pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
(~cough picture doesn't work)

Kazumi jumps with happiness"THank you!

Re: KH school

Posted: Sep 10, 2007 4:39pm
by Fujiwara
Zexion checked to make sure there's no blood in his hair, then shifted around so his head was resting on her lap.

(g2g now, byebyezzz BTW the piccy didn't work. Says 'Bandwidth Exceeded')

Re: KH school

Posted: Sep 10, 2007 5:00pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
(-_- hope this one works http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g307/ ... 4gr1ir.jpg )

*zerox laughs* your welcome

you arent a burden your a great help it is the least i can do *she lightly played with his hair til the medicine kicked in*

Re: KH school

Posted: Sep 10, 2007 5:03pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
(HOLY [censored] GOD IS THAT REALLY A BOY?!!)
Kazumi smiles,"Thank you...Umm..what are you cooking for dinner?"

Roxel sighs"Always eatting what a brat.."

(oh and gtg bye)

Re: KH school

Posted: Sep 10, 2007 5:15pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
(yes i swear its a boy)

*zerox pushed roxel* she isn't a brat, and how about chicken and rice

Re: KH school

Posted: Sep 10, 2007 7:31pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Roxel smiled,"I know that..I was playing honey.."

Kazumi smiles and nods"Thats right!

Re: KH school

Posted: Sep 11, 2007 8:16am
by Fujiwara
(ZOMG *Drool*)

Zexion let out a content sigh. "Thanks" Then the medicine kicked in and he started feeling dizzy and drowsy

Re: KH school

Posted: Sep 11, 2007 8:46am
by .:Ritsuka:.
(^^)

*Zerox grins* good good.. ^_^

*tsuki looked at zexion with a soft smile still playing with his hair*