Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
KH school
Re: KH school
(He looks kinda like Miyavi too ^^)
"Are you getting cold yet?" Axel asked
Zexion looked up at Tsuki and smiled a little bit. "I'll get you home..." He thought for a moment. "Eventually"
(Her name means moon XD that's awesome! I didn't even realize until now too XD)
"Are you getting cold yet?" Axel asked
Zexion looked up at Tsuki and smiled a little bit. "I'll get you home..." He thought for a moment. "Eventually"
(Her name means moon XD that's awesome! I didn't even realize until now too XD)
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
(^^ hehe)
"no im alright" *roxas said with a smile* would you like to go?
"thats good, but you should be taken care of.." *Tsuki said to zexion*
"no im alright" *roxas said with a smile* would you like to go?
"thats good, but you should be taken care of.." *Tsuki said to zexion*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
Roxel sighs some,"What a bunch of brats...:Ritsuka:. wrote:(^^)
*Zerox grins* good good.. ^_^
*tsuki looked at zexion with a soft smile still playing with his hair*
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
*zerox sticks her tongue out at Roxel*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
He laughs,kissing her on the lips
Re: KH school
Axel shakes his head. "Nope, I'm comfy" He nuzzled his cheek on the top of Roxas' head in his hair to show his point.
Zexion sighes again. "It's been a long while since someone tried to take care of me..."
Zexion sighes again. "It's been a long while since someone tried to take care of me..."
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
*zerox kissed back with a small giggle*
*roxas smiles at axels action*
Do you need food or something..? *tsuki questions*
*roxas smiles at axels action*
Do you need food or something..? *tsuki questions*
Re: KH school
"You know, I would make a really good cat. I'm warm, cuddly, and uber lazy" Axel laughed
Zexion shook his head, but his stummy growled at the same time.
Zexion shook his head, but his stummy growled at the same time.
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
*tsuki giggled* Ok..you are hungry..
*roxas laughed* you would be a good cat *roxas said*
*roxas laughed* you would be a good cat *roxas said*
Re: KH school
Axel smiled. "Hey, I got a question. What do you like about me?"
Zexion shook his head. "I-I'm not hungry...My stummy's just upset...stomach! My stomach..." He stammered
Zexion shook his head. "I-I'm not hungry...My stummy's just upset...stomach! My stomach..." He stammered
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
Roxel yawns,"Now..what are we getting again?"
Kazumi yawns,"Umm...wheres the restroom?"
Kazumi yawns,"Umm...wheres the restroom?"
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
*Zerox looks down to kazumi and then to the store they were almost at* can you hang in there sweety? and we are getting food for the fridge that you want or think will be good, like more fish sticks, maybe little pizza bites..stuff like that you know.."
*roxas looks at axel* I like your looks, your personality, they way you act you make me happy and make me sad, i just love everyting about you.
*tsuki giggles* stummy.. cute
*roxas looks at axel* I like your looks, your personality, they way you act you make me happy and make me sad, i just love everyting about you.
*tsuki giggles* stummy.. cute
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
Roxel laughs,"I see...lets hurry then!!"
Kazumi frowns,crossing her legs"Mama....
Kazumi frowns,crossing her legs"Mama....
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
Ok ok..umm *zerox looks around and sees a small restraunt right beside them, that she runs in and sees the sign for the restroom and runs in there, she was carrying kazumi. She barely had kazumi undressed enough to go to the restroom*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
Kazumi quickly took off the rest of her cloths and sits on the tolit"Ahh...thanks mama."
Roxel was laughing,"What a brat.."
Roxel was laughing,"What a brat.."
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
your welcome dear *zerox said with a sweatdrop and laugh*
