Page 79 of 119

Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 10:51am
by Grell
lol. I don't think there's going to be dieing involved. <.< >.> I hope not.

Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 10:55am
by dragoon012
I have and always will stand BESIDE you becuase from behind thats seems wrong.

Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 10:57am
by Grell
Thanks Drake. As soon as I stop laughing I'll tell you why I'm laughing out loud so you don't have to check teh forum again

Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 10:58am
by dragoon012
I will never suprise sex you. don't worry

Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 11:16am
by Aiden
enough with the surprise butt hurts. :/

Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 11:54am
by Aiden
Dreaming Awake wrote:Many might argue about setting this goal. We're a week from the convention. We're a week from prom. We didn't get to do this or go there or do that. Summer isn't even truly here yet, is it?

But what are arguements if it means going home? Isn't that what we've been waiting for? Isn't that what we wanted?

All I'm asking for is a yes or a no. Will you stand behind me with this?
I will.


But all I'm going to ask is if we can do a few things, as if the end of our lives have come and we have but only a few weeks left to live. I wanna go on a few trips. Fun trips. :3 Like the zoo in Milwaukee.

Besides, it'll be nice to do something before we leave. && I dunno. Zoo's are cool, because...they are.

AND THEY HAVE POLAR BEARS!!!

Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 12:07pm
by Grell
Nia... I mean we're leaving within this week. We won't have a chance to do anything.

Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 12:08pm
by Kage
I plead allegance to teh Rain
and everything she stands for
Aicrel and Suprise Butt sex

Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 12:09pm
by Grell
That's ALL I stand for? I don't even get some cool motto or somethin like that?

Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 12:10pm
by Kage
yes you have a motto: Join me or I will pwn your ass

Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 12:13pm
by Grell
SWEET! I like it. Like this Bunny.
( )( )
(^^)
oo )o

Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 12:17pm
by Kage
Omg I fAIL!

Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 12:23pm
by Grell
Kage wrote:OMG ITS IFRIT

Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia

Posted: Apr 17, 2009 7:03am
by Aiden
Dreaming Awake wrote:Nia... I mean we're leaving within this week. We won't have a chance to do anything.
eh...perhaps not.

Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia

Posted: Apr 17, 2009 7:38am
by Grell
Perhaps not? What do you mean?

Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia

Posted: Apr 17, 2009 7:46am
by Kyro
Well, honey, your not all ready to go.....Thats why we planed for you to come during the summer.