Page 9 of 148

re: I'm back

Posted: Sep 03, 2005 8:07pm
by Ichigo
yaya your bak good to see you again!! \:D/

w00t ^^ i have returned O_O

Posted: Sep 03, 2005 9:51pm
by Karasu
hello everyone ^^ how are you guys doing? i dont know if i will be on nearly as much as before because im busey at my own forums ^^ woot but i shall stay here again ^^ *cuddles everyone*

re: w00t ^^ i have returned O_O

Posted: Sep 03, 2005 9:58pm
by Sapphir
HEY!!!!:mrgreen:

re: The "I have returned thread" for all

Posted: Sep 03, 2005 10:08pm
by Hige
I puffster, Am back from my line of (ameteur :'( ) storm chasing, Hurricane katrina, Yeah i made it back, But some comi got my bag :'(....
I also didnt get a disease (Atleast i think...) But fractured my foot, Sucks huh?
Anyway, Im back
sirus is back, tell some men
Rub my back...rub my back...rub my back..
Yeah...sore back, Anyways, Yay being back! :') the virus on my computer is also slowing me down some on AA, So dont be afraid if i dont come back 'gain...for awhile..

re: w00t ^^ i have returned O_O

Posted: Sep 03, 2005 10:09pm
by crystal.tears
\:D/ Welcome back! \:D/

re: w00t ^^ i have returned O_O

Posted: Sep 03, 2005 10:13pm
by Haoie
There's been a real speight of people leaving of late, so nice to see a change in the trend and having you back.

re: w00t ^^ i have returned O_O

Posted: Sep 03, 2005 10:14pm
by Ichigo
Whoo welcome bak!!! :mrgreen:

I am Leaving AA (Thread)

Posted: Sep 03, 2005 10:29pm
by Cold Revolver
It seems as if we have alot of AA members who leave and come back, so... if you are going to be leaving AA for a while just post it all here. This thread is for all who wish to say why they are leaving or when and if they will be back. Thank you. :D >.<



The New Member Introductions Topics is where you introduced your selves, so there for you can say bye here as well. I hope to see everyone back real soon if you are leaving.

re: i'm back!!!!!!

Posted: Sep 04, 2005 12:14am
by seed
none really care in the world if you exist
or probably its just my evil side :twisted:

or is it the hopless humans that random talk about the past cannot be un done :twisted:

I will be just watch your new moves or you can you move? =D>

lets see you hope less mind riddle away fair tales as if it doesn't exist because i am now awake too

8) or am I :twisted: hah lets see

re: I am Leaving AA (Thread)

Posted: Sep 04, 2005 8:48pm
by Miss Elizabeth
Hello everyone, It sucks because summer is over and tuesday school starts for some of us thats why I wanted to post here because I am leaving AA but not forever I will come back to post some more of course :mrgreen: but that is all I wanted to say If you dont recognize me I was (see sig) also know as Dark Izzy and Dark Chaos but I am reallllllllyyy gonna miss AA :cry: :cry: tomorrow is my last day DARn I hate it

re: I am Leaving AA (Thread)

Posted: Sep 05, 2005 8:24am
by Dark V
Bye, we'll miss you too.

I HAVE RETURNED !!!!

Posted: Sep 05, 2005 2:44pm
by Simaru
i havew returned :mrgreen: so what happened while i was gone? :-s

re: I HAVE RETURNED !!!!

Posted: Sep 05, 2005 2:59pm
by Haoie
A crazy guy shot up a bunch of people, and the subway ran over my hat.

Anyway, why'd you go in the first place?

re: I am Leaving AA (Thread)

Posted: Sep 05, 2005 7:48pm
by Miss Elizabeth
I wikk be coming back.... :mrgreen: so I am glad

re: Back.. o.o;

Posted: Sep 05, 2005 8:55pm
by kitsune_youkai
Even though i bet you dont know me but Welcome back!!

Re: Last Goodbye? >_< (for now)

Posted: Sep 06, 2005 1:52pm
by Yodama Man
Princess Serena wrote: To all my other friends: YHR,Strawberries,Quaker,Marik-Zeke,Deity,The Power Of Darkness,Da Saiyan Prince, VJ,Kagome2691,SK,AF,Infinite Twilight ......

I'm gonna Miss You All Alot!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Bye Bye For Now


~ Serina xoxo :cry:
i didn;t see my name in there anywhere :lol: