Page 9 of 10

re: Hentai

Posted: Mar 19, 2005 7:28pm
by WAKAI
i am

but that doesnt mean that one thats against it has not tried it,

re: Hentai

Posted: Mar 20, 2005 1:28pm
by Grave
so you do like it a little

re: Hentai

Posted: Mar 20, 2005 8:50pm
by Kenshin
i cant believe this topic went this far there must be alot of hentai fans then

re: Hentai

Posted: Mar 21, 2005 7:59am
by Neon_Genesis
If you are in love with anime, then hentai is probably for you because people take a lot more care with the animation processes making the animation a lot better that other animes.

re: Hentai

Posted: Mar 21, 2005 8:31am
by Shaun
I like both anime and hentai.

re: Hentai

Posted: Mar 21, 2005 11:21pm
by Kenshin
i dont if i like hentai

Re: re: Hentai

Posted: Mar 24, 2005 9:46am
by josh
Disciple_of_Malice wrote:Hentai is good
is sure is...it sure is! :P

Re: re: Hentai

Posted: Mar 24, 2005 6:02pm
by kagomeH
Disciple_of_Malice wrote:Hentai is good
no..Hentai is AWESOME!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

re: Hentai

Posted: Mar 24, 2005 7:32pm
by Neon_Genesis
I think AWSOME is an understatement!!

re: Hentai

Posted: Mar 24, 2005 7:39pm
by Hey
Wow, you guys REALLY love hentai don't ya?

re: Hentai

Posted: Mar 24, 2005 7:51pm
by Neon_Genesis
I love hentai. I don't know about the other people.
Although real life is A LOT better.

re: Hentai

Posted: Mar 25, 2005 12:01pm
by Annaxubella
Can somebody put some website about hentai? I want to see some :oops:

re: Hentai

Posted: Mar 25, 2005 12:52pm
by Shaun
Ok, here's some good ones I found. :oops:

http://www.dojinshi.knet.cc/
http://www.e-hentai.net/

re: Hentai

Posted: Mar 25, 2005 2:46pm
by Annaxubella
OUch you got it shaun 8)

re: Hentai

Posted: Mar 25, 2005 2:50pm
by Shaun
Yeah.

re: Hentai

Posted: Mar 27, 2005 12:58am
by Inuyasha-sama
Hentai you GAY!