Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by KoYue »

Madison pets Kero on the head. "Of course you are!"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by Seras »

I know i am
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by KoYue »

Madison laughs. "Would you like something pink?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

*she went home and put in her closet and look at it*
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by KoYue »

"But does pink really go with your color . . .?" Madison sits down in a chair and gives it a little thought.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

*gets the dressed and puts it on looks at the mirror* mmmmmmm looks goods on me *lol*
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily and sakura says"this is going to be so fun"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by KoYue »

Madison jumps off of her chair. "Let's go shopping!"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Sakura calls madison and say"i will ask her to"and she says"come on madison pick up"and emily says"thanks sakura"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by KoYue »

(I thought Madison was already wherever Sakura and Emily where. :?)
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

(opps)
Emily says"ok lets go shopping"and sakura says"hey madiosn can emily get a phone like me kero and li please?"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by KoYue »

Madison nods. "Sure. I'll just ask my mother."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"thanks ok lets go shopping"and sakura says"yea lets go"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by KoYue »

Madison opens the door and steps outside. "We can look at different types of fabrics to see whihc ones suit you best, Emily."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"well my mom says pinks blues and all the colors look good on me"and sakura says"wow thats is just like me"and then emily says"well i don't want to make it to hard on madison"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by KoYue »

Madison laughs and smiles grandely. "Don't worry about making it hard for me. I love this sort of thing!"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Locked