Page 9 of 32
Re: Gundam Wing RP
Posted: Jan 01, 2008 8:17pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
((I know >.>))
Its in my program."
Re: Gundam Wing RP
Posted: Jan 01, 2008 8:24pm
by The Rage
You're programmed to be not be human but still want to be human? That's odd. So are you programmed befriend as well cook dinner?
Re: Gundam Wing RP
Posted: Jan 01, 2008 8:25pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Yes..Sorta"He said in a serious tone
Re: Gundam Wing RP
Posted: Jan 01, 2008 8:29pm
by The Rage
I can't can't cook to save my life. I was once put in a cooking school. The instructor was trying out some of our assignments. He stayed away for a week after he tasted my grapefruit cheesecake.
Re: Gundam Wing RP
Posted: Jan 01, 2008 8:35pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Ouch."He laughed."Want me to teach you?"He joked shaking his head."Naw..you need to learn that by yourself.So how long are you going to stay on this planet?"
Re: Gundam Wing RP
Posted: Jan 01, 2008 8:41pm
by The Rage
How I am going to learn by myself if no one is there to teach me?
I might be staying here for a while. Why do you ask? *goes up to him and stares* You're not thinking about becoming 'friends' with me, are you Mr. too cool to teach me how to cook?
Re: Gundam Wing RP
Posted: Jan 01, 2008 8:50pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Hmph.I might."He chuckled."And I might even show you my face
Re: Gundam Wing RP
Posted: Jan 01, 2008 8:56pm
by The Rage
(oh right the helmet)
Ooooo. So mystery man is finally going to reveal his face... Or are you going to make me do something to earn the right to look at your face, Mr. I'm too cool to show my face to mere commoners?
Re: Gundam Wing RP
Posted: Jan 01, 2008 9:05pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
((Yep))
A sigh escaped his mouth as he pressed a button on his helmet which caused smoke to erupt from it as he took it off revealing his face."Your such a pain you know that?
((
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u295 ... t/Blue.jpg face >.>))
Re: Gundam Wing RP
Posted: Jan 01, 2008 9:10pm
by The Rage
Ahhhhh!! *shields her eyes*
Re: Gundam Wing RP
Posted: Jan 01, 2008 9:14pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He frowns putting his helmet back on."A common response."He sighed laying back in his seat
Re: Gundam Wing RP
Posted: Jan 01, 2008 9:18pm
by The Rage
Hm? Why is that? There's nothing scary about your face. Or is that why you wear the helmet in the first place?
Re: Gundam Wing RP
Posted: Jan 01, 2008 9:21pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Your the one saying "Ahhh!"Hmph"He said looking away from her
Re: Gundam Wing RP
Posted: Jan 01, 2008 9:25pm
by The Rage
Sorry, I don't why I did that before I even looked at your face... Don't be mad. You can even take your helmet off if you want. Why do you keep it on anyways?
(My character is weird, but you'll have to forgive her. I am falling in with her for her strangeness. ^^)
Re: Gundam Wing RP
Posted: Jan 01, 2008 9:32pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
~he frowned taking his helmet off~To keep myself from becoming sick.
Re: Gundam Wing RP
Posted: Jan 01, 2008 9:35pm
by The Rage
Oh, does the air in the atmosphere of this planet weaken your health?