Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Locked

Do you think I would make a good moderator?

Yes you would
55
74%
No you wouldn't
13
18%
No opinion
6
8%
 
Total votes: 74

scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2471
Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
Gender: Male

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Great, everyone's happy :color:
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
User avatar
Yuzi
Master Otaku
Posts: 92
Joined: Jun 11, 2008 6:13am
Gender: Female

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Post by Yuzi »

Yes, so far! :heh:
If you don't have a dream, then how are you ever going to have a dream come true?
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2471
Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
Gender: Male

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Updated just a little bit of my app 8)
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Post by Hardcore »

scorpionwarrior wrote:LOL! I do hit it pretty well too ;)
:heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:
=D>
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2471
Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
Gender: Male

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Post by scorpionwarrior »

:-"
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Post by Hardcore »

:heh: ](*,)
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2471
Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
Gender: Male

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Found about that re-voting thing and changed it.

btw Gyro, I changed my vote on Bede's app, not cause of what you said, but I was gonna ages ago and haven't gotten around to it. 8)
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
User avatar
Mista Cola
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 248
Joined: Jun 06, 2008 12:15pm
Gender: Male

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Post by Mista Cola »

Judging by your recent posts, it's probably a yes, but I didn't vote yet. Is there an easy way to view all of one user's posts?
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2471
Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
Gender: Male

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Click on their profile and go to "search users posts' :)
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Post by Hardcore »

Yeah.. xD
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
User avatar
Mista Cola
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 248
Joined: Jun 06, 2008 12:15pm
Gender: Male

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Post by Mista Cola »

I looked over your older posts, and I voted yes. Nothing really needs to change... 'cept maybe your taste in music. ^_^
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Post by Hardcore »

Oh snap. xD
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2471
Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
Gender: Male

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Mista Cola wrote:I looked over your older posts, and I voted yes. Nothing really needs to change... 'cept maybe your taste in music. ^_^
*has been owned* XD. I like the music I listen to... even if some is weird >.>
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Post by Hardcore »

..Some?
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2471
Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
Gender: Male

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Yes some :P
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Post by Hardcore »

ok..
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Locked