Page 9 of 16

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Posted: Jun 19, 2008 6:21am
by scorpionwarrior
Great, everyone's happy :color:

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Posted: Jun 19, 2008 7:09am
by Yuzi
Yes, so far! :heh:

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Posted: Jun 21, 2008 5:20am
by scorpionwarrior
Updated just a little bit of my app 8)

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 11:20am
by Hardcore
scorpionwarrior wrote:LOL! I do hit it pretty well too ;)
:heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:
=D>

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 4:18pm
by scorpionwarrior
:-"

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 4:33pm
by Hardcore
:heh: ](*,)

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 8:52am
by scorpionwarrior
Found about that re-voting thing and changed it.

btw Gyro, I changed my vote on Bede's app, not cause of what you said, but I was gonna ages ago and haven't gotten around to it. 8)

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 3:22pm
by Mista Cola
Judging by your recent posts, it's probably a yes, but I didn't vote yet. Is there an easy way to view all of one user's posts?

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 3:23pm
by scorpionwarrior
Click on their profile and go to "search users posts' :)

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 3:24pm
by Hardcore
Yeah.. xD

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 3:39pm
by Mista Cola
I looked over your older posts, and I voted yes. Nothing really needs to change... 'cept maybe your taste in music. ^_^

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 3:42pm
by Hardcore
Oh snap. xD

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 3:44pm
by scorpionwarrior
Mista Cola wrote:I looked over your older posts, and I voted yes. Nothing really needs to change... 'cept maybe your taste in music. ^_^
*has been owned* XD. I like the music I listen to... even if some is weird >.>

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 3:46pm
by Hardcore
..Some?

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 3:48pm
by scorpionwarrior
Yes some :P

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 3:49pm
by Hardcore
ok..