Page 9 of 25

re: who want!!!!!

Posted: May 12, 2005 5:16pm
by Yasashii Yatsamoto
~sighs thinking as he corners himself into a dark corner thinking~

re: who want!!!!!

Posted: May 12, 2005 8:13pm
by Z34L0T
I have a penis.

Re: who want!!!!!

Posted: May 12, 2005 9:28pm
by Annaxubella
Brandon wrote:
Annaxubella wrote:Who want to have sex with me? PM and will discuss it . :oops: :oops:
(pulls her and hugs her tight)I know it seems wrong but I want to have sex with you NOW! Let alot of people see us work. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
:oops: :love: :love: :love: Finally! Someone who can seduce me. You're making me horny here! :oops: and your dick!!! I feel like if it's in my pussy!! :love: :love: :oops: :oops: :oops:
I am sooooo horny now!!GET OFF OF ME YOU GERK!!!!

re: who want!!!!!

Posted: May 12, 2005 10:20pm
by Yasashii Yatsamoto
ANNNNA lol

re: who want!!!!!

Posted: May 12, 2005 10:22pm
by Yasashii Yatsamoto
yea and so do i god damnit lol

re: who want!!!!!

Posted: May 12, 2005 11:48pm
by sweet kiss
I THOUGHT WE WERE MEANT TO KEEP THIS UNDER R-RATED! :x :cry: :x

just want you lot to be careful, dont want to see you being banned or anything...

re: who want!!!!!

Posted: May 13, 2005 12:25am
by Yasashii Yatsamoto
then whats the point of a hentai discussion

re: who want!!!!!

Posted: May 13, 2005 12:58am
by Symos
Beats me, but if the mods prefer it to be in PMs or another private method then that is how it must go.

Re: who want!!!!!

Posted: May 13, 2005 7:04am
by Annaxubella
Annaxubella wrote:
Brandon wrote:
Annaxubella wrote:Who want to have sex with me? PM and will discuss it . :oops: :oops:
(pulls her and hugs her tight)I know it seems wrong but I want to have sex with you NOW! Let alot of people see us work. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
:oops: :love: :love: :love: Finally! Someone who can seduce me. You're making me horny here! :oops: and your dick!!! I feel like if it's in my pussy!! :love: :love: :oops: :oops: :oops:
I am sooooo horny now!!GET OFF OF ME YOU GERK!!!!
IS ANYBODY HELPING ME? PLEASE GET THIS GERK OFF OF ME!!

re: who want!!!!!

Posted: May 13, 2005 7:05am
by Shaun
Are you ok Angie? :(

re: who want!!!!!

Posted: May 13, 2005 7:10am
by Annaxubella
He's Seducing me!!! he's too strong!!

re: who want!!!!!

Posted: May 13, 2005 7:11am
by Shaun
Easy! Just think about something that puts you off.

re: who want!!!!!

Posted: May 13, 2005 7:34am
by Annaxubella
Alright *she think* I don't have any

re: who want!!!!!

Posted: May 13, 2005 7:36am
by Shaun
What do you find revolting?

re: who want!!!!!

Posted: May 13, 2005 7:42am
by Annaxubella
*she thinks revolting* *she kicks his crork* sorry guest 8-[

re: who want!!!!!

Posted: May 13, 2005 7:43am
by Shaun
That must hurt. 8-[