re: i need help
Posted: May 19, 2005 10:30am
Shaun is someone this guy has also has insulted. However I have my own reasons for dislikeing Shaun.
A forum for discussion about topics and information found on Absolute Anime.
http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/
this enough?Annaxubella wrote:He was talking s**t to my boyfriend and our life!!!
I understand him but the thing is: he doesn't know how to say it right!!!
no sorry señorita that wasn't "perfectamente hecho" eitherAnnaxubella wrote:MI espanol es perfectamente bien. I talk, speak and write spainish the same thing as English.Z34L0T wrote:you tooAnnaxubella wrote:Estas hablendo de mi!!! Que Idiota de usted!!!Z34L0T wrote: aposté que el uniformes dosent del [censored] tienen cualquier pubes con todo solamente una novia, hes probaly apenas un!!!!!!! del f***er del muther del peedo ¡leve wanker solo de estas muchachas!!! ¡consiga una vida f***ing y crezca un pene usted townie poco bolso del s**t!!! ¡*** de f USTED!! si los thats todos usted los consides tristes de la vida de conseguir un placer pervese sobre muchachas harasing, usted realy necesitan algún kido!*to médico y social ZEOLOT de la ayuda *
^ this even makes more sense
Ni tampoco puedes hablar bien el Espanol!!!
WTF I don't even understand your Spanish Language
you have wrong spanish grammar
YOu just need to learn some spanish grammar.
No puede aprender espanol porque eres un cobarde!!!
Does it matter? What would you do, prosecute me? What, people don't have private thoughts now?phantom wrote:look if you don't like what the other is saying report it and ZeaLOT are you rely pro rape or were they kidding ?
You're allowed to be pro anything in this country, maybe not England if that's where you're coming from.phantom wrote:no not if you post them on the inter net then they are not private are they
ok nowhere did I say i supported it, yes rape is illega, no rape is not illegal to approve of. I think a representative is bad then I realize there are people like you out there.phantom wrote:your crazy. it is a crime to commit rape every where. you are sick to like it and we are aloud to start fights and disturbances we cant hurt any one but we can have fights and what bog did you clime out of to like rape i mean you can but why would you thats sick how would you like it if you were raped