Page 9 of 16

re: so...kinks

Posted: Jun 26, 2005 6:34pm
by Pyro Psycho
*walks away slowly* :shock:

Re: re: so...kinks

Posted: Jun 26, 2005 6:35pm
by The Realist
Pyro_psyco666 wrote:*walks away slowly* :shock:
*Walks behind Pyro....slowly*

re: so...kinks

Posted: Jun 26, 2005 6:39pm
by Pyro Psycho
howd I get myself in this predicament?? :shock:
*runs off*

Re: re: so...kinks

Posted: Jun 26, 2005 6:40pm
by The Realist
Pyro_psyco666 wrote:howd I get myself in this predicament?? :shock:
*runs off*
I can answer that, you started running off lol.

re: so...kinks

Posted: Jun 26, 2005 6:42pm
by Pyro Psycho
*shuts up and walks away slowly* :shock:

Re: re: so...kinks

Posted: Jun 26, 2005 6:43pm
by The Realist
Pyro_psyco666 wrote:*shuts up and walks away slowly* :shock:
lol! Yep, thats the hyper pyro lol.

re: so...kinks

Posted: Jun 26, 2005 6:47pm
by Pyro Psycho
lol you know it! :wink:
*belches and farts* :|

Re: re: so...kinks

Posted: Jun 26, 2005 6:48pm
by The Realist
Pyro_psyco666 wrote:lol you know it! :wink:
*belches and farts* :|
Pyro is kinky because she is tomboyish. A plus for guys who llikes a girl who parties and acts like a guy.

re: so...kinks

Posted: Jun 26, 2005 6:50pm
by Pyro Psycho
lol thanks yo! 8)

Re: re: so...kinks

Posted: Jun 26, 2005 6:53pm
by The Realist
Pyro_psyco666 wrote:lol thanks yo! 8)
Your welcome kinky girl lol.

re: so...kinks

Posted: Jun 26, 2005 6:57pm
by Pyro Psycho
LOL KINKY GIRL??? :-k
I wike the sound of that! :P

Re: re: so...kinks

Posted: Jun 26, 2005 7:02pm
by The Realist
Pyro_psyco666 wrote:LOL KINKY GIRL??? :-k
I wike the sound of that! :P
Thats because you are.

*Tickles Pyro*

lol

re: so...kinks

Posted: Jun 26, 2005 7:07pm
by Pyro Psycho
LOL!!!!!!!!!
XD!!!!!!!! :P

re: so...kinks

Posted: Jun 26, 2005 7:11pm
by The Realist
I bet you can have any guy rolled around your finger and toy with him to death lol.

re: so...kinks

Posted: Jun 26, 2005 7:14pm
by Pyro Psycho
MUAHHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Re: re: so...kinks

Posted: Jun 26, 2005 7:16pm
by The Realist
Pyro_psyco666 wrote:MUAHHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
:shock:

*walks away...slowly*