Page 81 of 124
Re: KH school
Posted: Sep 20, 2007 6:58pm
by AnimeAngel34
(i don't think so)
Re: KH school
Posted: Sep 20, 2007 8:16pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
(-_- ok then..)
*zerox smiles at roxel* there there
(yes boomy ^_^)
Re: KH school
Posted: Sep 20, 2007 8:17pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Roxel chuckled,"My little cutey.."Smiles and kisses her
Kazumi frowns"Eh-hem!!I'm still here you know!"
Roxel sighs some,"You need a boyfriend...>__>
Re: KH school
Posted: Sep 21, 2007 7:52am
by .:Ritsuka:.
*Zerox laughs at what roxel said* Dont you think shes a little young for a boyfriend? *she leans on roxel and looked at kazumi with a smile*
Re: KH school
Posted: Sep 21, 2007 2:37pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Kazumi frowns and puffs her cheeks"I'm not to young!And besides...I don't need a boyfriend!!"
Roxel laughed,patting Kazumi on the head"I think so..but your never to young to love ya know?"
Re: KH school
Posted: Sep 22, 2007 2:49am
by .:Ritsuka:.
I guess thats true *zerox said laughing at kazumi's reaction but agreeing to roxel*
Re: KH school
Posted: Sep 22, 2007 9:04am
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Kazumi pouts"Hmph!I doubt you could find anybody I would love!"She said,sticking her tougue out
-
Roxel laughed,"DOn't worry...i'll find one for ya
Re: KH school
Posted: Sep 22, 2007 10:55am
by .:Ritsuka:.
*zerox nods* He will too..hes good at that
Re: KH school
Posted: Sep 22, 2007 10:59am
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
(You wanna make her a boyfriend ^__^?)
Roxel smiled,"Yep..how bout I go look for one now?
Re: KH school
Posted: Sep 22, 2007 4:07pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
(sure)
[name: Kai
age: kazumi's age
looks:
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c182/ ... akio_9.jpg
Bio: ran away from the neko village. He is grandson to the elder but isn't missed]
Sure go a head *zerox said with a small smile*
*Kai was walking through the streets, he was dirty cause he ran away and he was tired and hungry as well*
Re: KH school
Posted: Sep 22, 2007 4:18pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
(OMG thats a boy?!~points at the picture~)
He smiled,sniffing his nose"Hmm...something stinks..."He turns around seeing a small Neko child"Hmm?....Hey Senka is that a neko?"
Re: KH school
Posted: Sep 22, 2007 4:23pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
(Yes that is a boy. It looks like one anyways)
*zerox looks over at the little boy it was almost hard to tell because the little nekos ears were down and flattened into his hair and his tail didn't sway*
*Kai looks up hearing the word neko his ears perked a little*
*zerox nods* yes it sure looks like a neko to me
Re: KH school
Posted: Sep 22, 2007 4:33pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Roxel walked up to the boy and kneels down infront of him"You ok?..Whats the matter you look scared?"
Kazumi frowned,walking up behind Roxel"I've seen him in the neko village before...hes the elder's grandson
Re: KH school
Posted: Sep 22, 2007 4:40pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*Kai looks at roxel*..I dont want to go home dont take me back there..I can't handle it.. *he asked roxel as he glanced at zerox and at kazumi*
Re: KH school
Posted: Sep 22, 2007 4:45pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Roxel smiled,picking Kai up"Don't worry we will protect you for now on.."He sighed,"Lets go home now.."He walked with them back to their temporary home running a bath for Kai"Get in and once your finish you can eat."He walked out from the bathroom and sighed softly"What am I the Neko adopter?"
Re: KH school
Posted: Sep 22, 2007 4:52pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*zerox laughs* I guess you are *she started to make bagel bites, and fish sticks*
*Kai undressed and got in the bath and watched it get all dirty as he became nice and clean. He felt he could trust them*