Page 86 of 124
Re: KH school
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 10:16am
by .:Ritsuka:.
Maybe a little cause it school night..but as long as I get up in the morning its alright I guess *roxas said*
*tsuki can see her house not far from the school* i see my house
Re: KH school
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 10:23am
by Fujiwara
(Your icon is distracting and amusing XD I still don't have internet *cries*)
Axel stood up. "Okay, let's go home then" (When Axel says home he's talking about Rox's house. When he's talking about his house, he says 'my place' XD)
Zexion nodded. "That's good. Maybe tomorro you should walk back and forth with me to get familiar with the way to school and back"
Re: KH school
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 10:27am
by .:Ritsuka:.
( I love my icon his face is so funny when he pulls away)
(ok)
*roxas nods and gets up too and takes axels hand*
*tsuki nods* sure. That will be good *she said with a soft smile*
Re: KH school
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 10:30am
by .:Aki-Kun:.
((is it to later to join))
Re: KH school
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 10:40am
by Fujiwara
(Nope, never too late to join ^^ Just make sure you know what's going on around you if you jump in)
(It looks like he 's snorting XD)
Axel starts to skip toward Roxas's house.
"Which one's yours?" Zexion asked
Re: KH school
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 10:48am
by .:Ritsuka:.
*Tsuki points to the darkend house while the others have their lights on*
*roxas laughs as he lightly jogs to keep up with axels longer strides*
Re: KH school
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 10:54am
by Fujiwara
Axel notices Roxas jogging to keep up and slowed down, still making small skips.
"The dark one? Aren't your parents home?" Zexion asks
(I'm gonna have to go in 6 minutes so forgive me if I don't tell you when I leave)
Re: KH school
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 11:00am
by .:Aki-Kun:.
Name: Pearl
Age: 14
Looks: ((later))
Personality: shy and timid
Anything else: not sure yet
Re: KH school
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 11:00am
by .:Ritsuka:.
(okies)
*Roxas smiled* Thanks
No..*tsuki said sadly* they fell in a different world.. *she goes and unlocks her door and turns on a few lights. It wasn't as creepy when lights on*
Re: KH school
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 2:13pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
.:Ritsuka:. wrote:*Kai puts an arm around Kazumi with a smile*
Kazumi blushed,giggling"Hmm...."
Re: KH school
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 2:15pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
she looks around in a room right now alone in the dark
Re: KH school
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 2:48pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*Kai links their tails together*
Re: KH school
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 2:59pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
she look aroudn the dark room if there was anyone or something there that was dangerous or could help her out
Re: KH school
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 3:02pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
She squeaked and blushed more not saying anything
Re: KH school
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 3:04pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*Kai smiles and holds kazumi's hand*
I hope they are ok *zerox said*
Re: KH school
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 3:08pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Kazumi smiled,"Well your being very nice to me.."He giggled
Roxel pats Zerox on the head like a child"I know..want to spy?