Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
KH school
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: KH school
she found a item that could help her she smile gently with some relief...she walk to the door and took her to another world...she feel on the ground with the thud.."awwwwwwww" she brush herself from all the dirty off her...she look around "mmmm this is a weird world"
((my character is in the same world as everyone else right now!!!))
((my character is in the same world as everyone else right now!!!))
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
(ok)
*Roxas was heading to his home with axel when he heard a thud and oww he turned but it was dark and he couldn't really see*
*Kai smiles* Im not mean
you bet I want to *zerox said*
*Roxas was heading to his home with axel when he heard a thud and oww he turned but it was dark and he couldn't really see*
*Kai smiles* Im not mean
you bet I want to *zerox said*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
Kazumi smiles,and kisses him on the cheek"A gift for being so nice to me
Roxel smiled,"Lets go!"He ran out the house with her to look for Kazumi.
(Omg she grows so fast ~sobs)
Roxel smiled,"Lets go!"He ran out the house with her to look for Kazumi.
(Omg she grows so fast ~sobs)
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: KH school
((this is what my character look like ... http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h284/ ... r/Fire.jpg))
she got up and walk around to see where she could be but, nothing makes any sense to her
she got up and walk around to see where she could be but, nothing makes any sense to her
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
(sobs too)
*Kai blushes his eyes wide in suprise*
*Kai blushes his eyes wide in suprise*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
Kazumi looks away"DOn't give me a thank you or nothin.."She said madly
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
*kai pulls her into a hug* just suprised me
Re: KH school
Zexion frowned, although he wasn't sure why he felt bad for her. If he had the choice, his parents would be gone too.
Axel grins at Roxas. Then he stops and crouches down. He hands Roxas a blueish rock he found on the ground shaped like a heart. Then started walking again, not skipping
Axel grins at Roxas. Then he stops and crouches down. He hands Roxas a blueish rock he found on the ground shaped like a heart. Then started walking again, not skipping
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
*roxas stares at the rock before walking after axel with the rock close to his chest* axel..*he smiled*
Make yourself at home and I will get you some more food *tsuki said*
Make yourself at home and I will get you some more food *tsuki said*
Re: KH school
Axel looked at Roxas. "Yea?"
Zexion nodded and sat on the couch.
(I'll have to leave in a little less than 20 min, I'll try to let you know. And I'll try to come back online after school. It takes me a half hour to get home cuz we moved and I hafta bus T_T)
Zexion nodded and sat on the couch.
(I'll have to leave in a little less than 20 min, I'll try to let you know. And I'll try to come back online after school. It takes me a half hour to get home cuz we moved and I hafta bus T_T)
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
Kazumi blushes and smiles,hugging him back.
Roxel begins to cry"Aww..
Roxel begins to cry"Aww..
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
*Zerox hugs roxel tears falling in joy too*
*kai smiles* your cute
*tsuki was getting the food she was making some salsbury steak*
*roxas smiles at him* you have my heart
*kai smiles* your cute
*tsuki was getting the food she was making some salsbury steak*
*roxas smiles at him* you have my heart
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
Roxel smiles,"She grows up so fast.."
Kazumi smiled,"Your handsome
Kazumi smiled,"Your handsome
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
*Kai blushes*
*zerox nods* they all do, its so cute though
*zerox nods* they all do, its so cute though
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH school
Kazumi blushes and gives him a quick kiss on the lips
Roxel chuckled,"Wow..she learns fast..
(What have you been teaching her?!)
Roxel chuckled,"Wow..she learns fast..
(What have you been teaching her?!)
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH school
( I tought her nothing its you what have you done)
*Kai blushes as red as roxels hair* woah..
I didn't teach her that..she must of got that from us though *zerox said*
*Kai blushes as red as roxels hair* woah..
I didn't teach her that..she must of got that from us though *zerox said*
