Page 90 of 124

Re: KH school

Posted: Oct 01, 2007 6:56pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*she smiles* No I am free my love *zerox said*

*Kai smiles and looks back at her* comfy

Re: KH school

Posted: Oct 01, 2007 6:58pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He smiled,"I guess we can count on the new kid to keep her safe huh?

Kazumi smiled,resting her head on his back"Yea

Re: KH school

Posted: Oct 01, 2007 8:37pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
seems like it *zerox said*

*kai smiles and just carries her around the park*

Re: KH school

Posted: Oct 02, 2007 9:54am
by Fujiwara
Zexion tried again and caught it. "yay!" He beamed at her.

Axel got to Roxas's room and closed the door behind them. "Does she know?" He asked quietly

Re: KH school

Posted: Oct 02, 2007 10:40am
by .:Ritsuka:.
*roxas nods slowly* just that im gay..not that I like you..*he said softly*

*tsuki chuckles* yay

Re: KH school

Posted: Oct 02, 2007 10:54am
by Fujiwara
"Really? Wow, if my mom knew about me she'd flip and kick me outta the house and never speak to me again in my life" Axel flopped down on Roxy's bed. "Should we tell your mom about us? Or not yet?"

Zexion takes another piece of the orange. "I like you" He stated in a friendly way. "You're nice to be with"

Re: KH school

Posted: Oct 02, 2007 10:58am
by .:Ritsuka:.
Thanks, your nice to be with too *Tsuki said*

*roxas crawls up on his bed too* I dont know, maybe not yet. I dont think she accepts it yet

Re: KH school

Posted: Oct 02, 2007 2:09pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Kazumi grins,"I have a game horsey!!(XD)

Roxel smiled,"So what will we do untill its time for our date?

Re: KH school

Posted: Oct 02, 2007 6:43pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
Hmm.. do you know where we are going for our date? *she asks?*

*kai lightly skips making her bounce lightly. Just very gently*

Re: KH school

Posted: Oct 03, 2007 1:51pm
by Fujiwara
Axel pulls Roxas toward himself and nuzzles his face in his hair. "Okay"

Zexion smiled, blushing a bit.

Re: KH school

Posted: Oct 03, 2007 2:16pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Roxel chuckled,"Hmm I found an expensive looking place when I was walking around town one day."
-
Kazumi smiles"Yay! ^__^

Re: KH school

Posted: Oct 03, 2007 6:16pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*Zerox smiled* ^_^

*Tsuki blushes slightly*

*kai grins*

Re: KH school

Posted: Oct 03, 2007 7:31pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Roxel smiled as well ^__^"So...how long should I keep you out?"

Kazumi smiled,"Hmm..i'm hungry lets go get icecream!

Re: KH school

Posted: Oct 03, 2007 8:11pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*zerox said teasingly* Oh you know..mothers want us home by ten..

*kai nods* alright icecream it is

Re: KH school

Posted: Oct 03, 2007 8:13pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Aww..maybe we should stay out longer and say that traffic was jammed?"

Kazumi smiled,bitting his ear softly"Hehe

Re: KH school

Posted: Oct 03, 2007 8:19pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*Zerox laughs* aww we can stay out as long as we want *she holds his hand*

*Kai made a small noise* nn..heh